eating ass?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by freeballer24, Aug 23, 2009.

1. freeballer24

freeballer24 New Member

Albums:
    I read the other day, that What ever you are attracted to on a person is passed down from your parents. My dad is str8 and he loves watching girl's asses, and even though I'm gay I love watching, eating, fingering etc to ass lol... and my dad tells me details about things because I didn't grow up with him, never really had a relationship with him or anything and still don't really talk to him, so when we do talk or hang out, it's more like we are friends whether than father and son, and I'm cool with that as long as he doesn't talk about having sex with my mom (yuck!).

My question is how many people think this is true? AND...
    since this is about eating ass... Do you like to rim or getting rimmed and which one do you like better?

BTW... I find incest to be very gross, so it's nothing like that happening(ever), for all you people that might think this is something like that :crazy2:

2. TSB17

TSB17 New Member

freeballer, its funny you should post this because my dad is an ass man and I am a titty man. That is until i started dating a girl with literally the nicest ass I have ever seen in my life. I became obsessed with it and eventually, even though its something i would have never even considered before, I ate her ass several times and loved it. never had my butt feasted on though and never intend to.

3. B_pressuretreated

B_pressuretreated New Member

yeah i was always about boobs and a nice torso, but then me and my current gf got together, and now i am fixated with her trunk.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I have no idea if it's passed on from generation to generation.

5. HaroldZoid

HaroldZoid New Member

Same here. Until about a year and a half ago, I never even looked at a woman's rear. Now, it's all the time. Right out of college, I did some work in retail and was talking to a female coworker. Hers was a little too meaty, but something came over me at that moment and I had the strongest urge to grab it, so help me. It was a little unsettling. Lol.

6. hairybase

hairybase Member

It might be a cultural thing? Brazilians are obsessed with ass whereas the Brits love tits, for example.

7. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I have no idea what my dad or mom are into sexually, I'm not about to find out, and I do not want to know at all.

I have a friend that will talk about what he and his dad are into sexually and I just find that really odd and while I can talk to my parents about sex there's such a thing as Too Much Information or TMI.

As far as eating ass goes I'd only do that with a partner or else use a dental dam since while I'm vaccinated for Hep A and B you can easily get other strains of Hepatitis from it.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

my mother would be more likely to talk about sex than my father.......like most i just don't want the images in my head.

9. B_0beron

B_0beron New Member

I LOVE to get rimmed, it feels so good and helps relax and prep the hole for anal sex. I always shower with my partner and make sure the area is VERY thoroughly cleaned. But even so, I do understand that it puts ppl off in some cases, so its not something I "expect" a guy to do, especially because it does put me off a bit to think about giving a rimjob.

10. Explorer

Explorer New Member

I remember my dad who was bi use to take me and my older brother to house parties that were thrown by his friends and there was always a mix of straight and gay people there. We would watch from the stairs as he mingled with both sexes but he would always talk with the women who had nice boobs, lol... Even the women he dated had big boobs. His male partners were nice looking guys, now that I think about it the men all had that swing in their walk, you have those guys with a bubble butt. So his women had big boobs and his men had nice asses, LOL...

I'm bi myself so the women I've dated were all nicely curved and have GREAT calves. My partner has a nice bubble butt, I love slapping and grabbing that ass.

I'm a rimmer. I don't like being rimmed but I enjoy rimming a clean ass...

11. D_Lady_Slurpper

D_Lady_Slurpper New Member

I dig big tits, but recently I have become more of an ass man. And I LOVE to kiss, lick and totally worship the ass of any and every woman that I make love with. It gets me off like a rocket.

12. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    From the family angle, I don't know my father. However my brother is straight and I am guy. We both appreciate both sexes with nice asses. It is one of the funniest things to see when we are together in public. He is looking at girls and I am looking at guys. He comments on girls asses and I comment on guys asses.

Eating ass is a beautiful thing but it has to be clean - clean as a whistle.

13. watwatwat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^This x10.
    Prefer eating to being eaten, but it's gotta be spotless.

14. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmmm must bring this up at our next afternoon tea time session with the folks:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted