Eating ass

YanalxD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My current partner is the best bottom I've ever had. He loves getting fucked by me. He loves it so much that he prefers anal over performing oral. I like to perform oral on him, but I what I would like to do is eat his ass out too, which he isn't used to it. He has only let me try it once, but not another time since. He claims he's not comfortable and still prefers only to get fucked. Anybody have tips how I can convince him to give me another chance to eat his ass out?
Thanks.

Fanon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A bottom that doesn't like his ass eaten...?!
tumblr_nal1qpZicL1sdffexo1_400.gif

Anyways, here are my top two reasons:

1) He just may not like having his groceries ate. I know, I know, I know it sounds crazy (esp. to me as a bottom 'cause I didn't put in all that work for you NOT to eat this bussy), yet it very well maybe something that doesn't get his engine running. Strange hang-ups people have these days, but we all have them.

2) This very well may be the reason (and he certainly wouldn't be the only bottom who fears this). He maybe scared of you "going down" on him and coming back up to kiss him all in the mouth with something er...uhm..."unpleasant."
tumblr_lmpj0hwqla1qj0zk3o1_500.gif

LOL I'm just saying. Maybe coming up with some sort of bargain will do the trick? You do something for him and he let's you tickle his taint? He may not absolutely love it, but I've come to learn that sex, just like a relationship, is about compromise. When I was with my ex, he LOVED fingering my asshole, but I didn't/doesn't turn me on at all. What did turn me on though was seeing his face and the enjoyment he got out of it. It's the only reason I put up with it honestly...

Anyways, hope I helped.

TheEnergizerBunny

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah Fanon's post pretty much sums up what I was thinking.

If he does voice concerns over cleanliness (and by cleanliness most guys mean aroma, since cleanliness is easier to achieve than scent-free for many guys), may I suggest aromatic oils? I prefer peppermint but it kind of stings (in the good way, for me), but there's no way a guy can top after putting peppermint oil on the ass because it'll just burn when it comes into contact with the top's dick, so he has to eat his ass for a while until it's pretty much 'clean' from the oil as well. Lavender is a pretty good choice in it's soothing for the bottom but the fragrance is also rather light but sweet. Jasmine's not bad too. That's my little tip for bottoms.

YanalxD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

1) He just may not like having his groceries ate. I know, I know, I know it sounds crazy (esp. to me as a bottom 'cause I didn't put in all that work for you NOT to eat this bussy), yet it very well maybe something that doesn't get his engine running. Strange hang-ups people have these days, but we all have them.

2) This very well may be the reason (and he certainly wouldn't be the only bottom who fears this). He maybe scared of you "going down" on him and coming back up to kiss him all in the mouth with something er...uhm..."unpleasant."

LOL I'm just saying. Maybe coming up with some sort of bargain will do the trick? You do something for him and he let's you tickle his taint? He may not absolutely love it, but I've come to learn that sex, just like a relationship, is about compromise. When I was with my ex, he LOVED fingering my asshole, but I didn't/doesn't turn me on at all. What did turn me on though was seeing his face and the enjoyment he got out of it. It's the only reason I put up with it honestly...

Anyways, hope I helped.
LOL thanks!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My current partner is the best bottom I've ever had. He loves getting fucked by me. He loves it so much that he prefers anal over performing oral. I like to perform oral on him, but I what I would like to do is eat his ass out too, which he isn't used to it. He has only let me try it once, but not another time since. He claims he's not comfortable and still prefers only to get fucked. Anybody have tips how I can convince him to give me another chance to eat his ass out?
Thanks.
If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like. Just like me. It could be classified as sterile and i wouldn't like it. It's a mind set. Ask first Why he doesn't like it and then if he still doesn't want to do it, respect his wishes.

Reactions: jb9

My current partner is the best bottom I've ever had. He loves getting fucked by me. He loves it so much that he prefers anal over performing oral. I like to perform oral on him, but I what I would like to do is eat his ass out too, which he isn't used to it. He has only let me try it once, but not an
I would give it time, without making a big fuss out of it. Try doing it only for a second or so and the next time you have sex, do it for a few more seconds etc. Allowing him to get use to the idea, but do it respectfully.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i love your replies. honestly.

Anyways, hope I helped.

Reactions: Fanon

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand his bottoms fear. I was with a BF a while ago and we has spontaneous sex. Started with kissing and sucking, then he rolled me over, I though to slide his dick in my ass, but his tongue went in instead. Honestly, it felt AMAZING and I didn't want him to stop. When he did, he slide his dick right in and as he was slowly fucking me he bent down to kiss me and his breath smelled like shit, literally. I was really embarrassed, but he said it was ok, and he really enjoyed rimming me.

To this day, I* can't wrap my head around rimming

I understand his bottoms fear. I was with a BF a while ago and we has spontaneous sex. Started with kissing and sucking, then he rolled me over, I though to slide his dick in my ass, but his tongue went in instead. Honestly, it felt AMAZING and I didn't want him to stop. When he did, he slide his dick right in and as he was slowly fucking me he bent down to kiss me and his breath smelled like shit, literally. I was really embarrassed, but he said it was ok, and he really enjoyed rimming me.

To this day, I* can't wrap my head around rimming
Sorry but that is just vile! I'm afraid any reference to caca disgusts me. If that had happened to me, I'd have to be taken out on a stretcher and I'd still be in counselling to this day.

Reactions: dildu and Bull9in

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks.

Start with the shower as many times there is a reluctance of not being clean..join him in the shower and sensually soap up his crack and hole..

Reactions: fellatio4ever

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks.

You know the worst thing for me when it comes to that particular practice is when a guy tries to do that and then kiss me, no, no, no. I'm not saying that's what's going on but when I tell people not to lick my ass that's exactly why I don't want them to do it.