eating creampie

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You ask the most disgusting (and pointless) questions at times. Why would you care what we think about this? I honestly think you ask most of your questions just to get your rocks off.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You ask the most disgusting (and pointless) questions at times. Why would you care what we think about this? I honestly think you ask most of your questions just to get your rocks off.

Indeed, I'm the first to say http://www.lpsg.org/96804-providing-you-jack-off-material.html , but is that disgusting? Have you had previous negative interaction with this poster?

how would you ladies feel about if after great sex the guy came inside you then went down on you?

There was a thread that went into this subject recently but I can't find it at the moment - the general opinion was that not many guys do it but the women who had experienced it found it very sexy and the ones who hadn't seemed interested. It wasn't that long ago - have a flick through the first few pages of this forum.

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Indeed, I'm the first to say http://www.lpsg.org/96804-providing-you-jack-off-material.html , but is that disgusting? Have you had previous negative interaction with this poster?
No but he asks all kinds of questions about sex. If you look at his posting history, it makes me wonder if he is a bit obsessed. I also can't figure out for the life of me why he is asking some of these questions in this particular forum. With this question, I wonder why what we think matters? Surely this is about HIS preference?

There was a thread that went into this subject recently but I can't find it at the moment - the general opinion was that not many guys do it but the women who had experienced it found it very sexy and the ones who hadn't seemed interested. It wasn't that long ago - have a flick through the first few pages of this forum.
Yes, this poster does seem unable to use the search function - another gripe.

stxxxman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but he asks all kinds of questions about sex. If you look at his posting history, it makes me wonder if he is a bit obsessed.

Wow you do know that your on a website called "Large Penis Support Group"

I also can't figure out for the life of me why he is asking some of these questions in this particular forum.
Umm maybe he wants a womans opinion.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a hilarious chapter about felching in the first novel of chuck palahniuk, invisible monsters...
" Felching," I lower my voice. I'm calm now. "Felching is when a man fucks you up the butt without a rubber. He shoots his load, and the plants his mouth on your anus and sucks out his own warm sperm, plus whatever lubricant and feces are present. That's felching. It may or may not, " I add, "include kissing you to pass the sperm and fecal matter into your mouth."

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So far as I can tell, all of the previous posters are sexual prudes and lack much sexual experience. The poster needs to recast his question and direct it to bisexuals and those proponents (with experience) who attend "lifestyle" meetings.

What I've found most ironic is why, for a large penis support group, so many women feel the need to be involved. I've yet to meet a woman with a big penis.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far as I can tell, all of the previous posters are sexual prudes and lack much sexual experience. The poster needs to recast his question and direct it to bisexuals and those proponents (with experience) who attend "lifestyle" meetings.

What I've found most ironic is why, for a large penis support group, so many women feel the need to be involved. I've yet to meet a woman with a big penis.

We are involved because we are into big dick too. You do not need to have a big dick to participate on a big dick site (at least it's not a requirement here!). As for being prudes, we are not necessarily. But I personally fail to see how knowing what I think about this particular question is going to help the asker. I may well like it but his girl might not. And at the end of the day it's whether SHE likes it that matters.

tiffgoesboating

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never had a guy do that nor have I thought of it but that is hot. not really much different then when a guy fucks you and cums in you then you cum then he pulls out and has you suck on it to clean his cock

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You have your good days and bad, dontcha bear - the above post is definitely a 'bad day' post and deserves a 'fuck you!'. The only person who made even a vaguely negative comment was Runco and that was because she's had previous experiece with the OP. Read her other posts, she may be far from the most liberal person on the site but she's not a prude. And what exactly was it about my post that was prudish?

And please do not tell me you've become part of the 'don't want women here' brigade. How disapointing, I thought you had more class and intelligence than that. Tell me - do you object to men who aren't in to PE and don't already have big cocks being here too?

never had a guy do that nor have I thought of it but that is hot. not really much different then when a guy fucks you and cums in you then you cum then he pulls out and has you suck on it to clean his cock

Both are hot but it's different. I see what you mean - with a guy eating creampie (his own) the guy is taking the cum, and the woman's juices' in his mouth - With a woman sucking cock after he's cum in her she's taking the cum and her own juices in her mouth - so yeah it should be the same. But IME straight guys are far less likely to be open to having their own cum in their mouths than straight women are about tasting their own pussies.

I think both things are hot - if there is one thing that tastes better than my man's cum it's his cum mixed with my pussy juice.

I've only ever had one guy eat my pussy after cumming inside me and after a couple minutes he said 'sorry, I have to stop, all I can taste is myself'. I thought it was hot as hell but I'm not going to make anyone do something they are not comfortable with.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have your good days and bad, dontcha bear - the above post is definitely a 'bad day' post and deserves a 'fuck you!'.

Lovely MB, if only you would fuck me. Sigh.

And please do not tell me you've become part of the 'don't want women here' brigade. How disapointing, I thought you had more class and intelligence than that. Tell me - do you object to men who aren't in to PE and don't already have big cocks being here too?

Depends on the alignment of the heavens.

Both are hot but it's different. I see what you mean - with a guy eating creampie (his own) the guy is taking the cum, and the woman's juices' in his mouth - With a woman sucking cock after he's cum in her she's taking the cum and her own juices in her mouth - so yeah it should be the same. But IME straight guys are far less likely to be open to having their own cum in their mouths than straight women are about tasting their own pussies.
Strange and unfair world, don't you think?

I think both things are hot - if there is one thing that tastes better than my man's cum it's his cum mixed with my pussy juice.
Well, that, a squeeze of lime, ice, crushed mint leaves and a shot of Bacardi

I've only ever had one guy eat my pussy after cumming inside me and after a couple minutes he said 'sorry, I have to stop, all I can taste is myself'. I thought it was hot as hell but I'm not going to make anyone do something they are not comfortable with.
I, too, think it's hot as Hell . . . that, or Death Valley on July 4th. Of all people you should recognize your talent and responsibility to get that man back and properly train him with kidness.

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some of us prefer to have our penises supported by women...and not other men...that's why.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are involved because we are into big dick too. You do not need to have a big dick to participate on a big dick site (at least it's not a requirement here!). As for being prudes, we are not necessarily. But I personally fail to see how knowing what I think about this particular question is going to help the asker. I may well like it but his girl might not. And at the end of the day it's whether SHE likes it that matters.

You are so right. Just a note: Not only you are into big dick, but you want big dick to be into you :p