eating cum!!!

big010dog: Just wondering do only women like to drink their men's cum? I mean why dont gay men do the same? is it good for women and harmful for men?????

tomarctus: Gay men swallow cum all the time. If a guy doesn't swallow he might be concerned about STD's. Everyone has their own limit as to how far they will go sexually.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
big010dog:

My experience has been just the opposite of your question. I've had many more gays swallow than women. Even my ex never, never let me shoot in her mouth, and had I done that dirty deed, I suppose she would have spent the rest of the night over the toilet! :eek:

The guy who keeps sucking and swallowing each drop, even sucking long after climax for those drops, makes the difference in a hot blow job and an ordinary one!

Luke 8)

Reactions: MasturBhater

tripod2004: I'm straight and love taking my own cum. My wife masturbates me and points it to my mouth and i just spurt and swallow. She gets turned on watching and its a change from sex lol
I've been doing this since i started masturbating and apart from the odd bad shot it saves on the tissue and is, i've heard, good for you. EVERYONE should do it!

Reactions: Bonerfan

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of times when I'm extra horny and have edged several times, in addition to pre, a thimble full of the real stuff will come out, without a climax. I'm generally pretty eager to eat it and now really like the taste. My full ejaculate during climax, however, I like to aim at a spread out towel or newspaper, which is pitched, of course.

big010dog: Thanks guys for your reply ;)

So is cum good for us? how does it taste? every time when I am extra horny when I masterbate, I always have the idea of swallowing my cum,,,but I dont ???

So guys you Think I should go for it this time? Now just talking about it turn me on ;D

Yknarf: The best way to eat your own cum is to self suck. I used to really enjoy the gushes of hot spunk straight into my mouth. The other way I like is to drink it cold from a glass after it has thinned down.

Franky

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big010dog:

For years I was like you in wanting to eat my cum when I was extra horny, but after climax it seems a bit repulsive. For starters try this: masturbate in a condom, freeze it, and the next time you're horny and gonna jack off, put the frozen ball in your mouth and let it melt as you stroke your erectioned tool. It'll get better all the time! Cheers!
::)
Luke

easy_eros: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=health;num=1074942003;start=0#7 date=01/27/04 at 06:22:03]Big010dog:

For years I was like you in wanting to eat my cum when I was extra horny, but after climax it seems a bit repulsive. For starters try this:  masturbate in a condom, freeze it, and the next time you're horny and gonna jack off, put the frozen ball in your mouth and let it melt as you stroke your erectioned tool.  It'll get better all the time!  Cheers!
::)
Luke[/quote]

i know what you mean! for some reason whenever i selfsuck i always find the taste of some of the leaking cum rather tasty but as soon as i shoot and climax i can't stand to swallow it! it is kind of repulsive!

this is also the same for my BF. sometimes i ask him to masturbate first and use his cum as my lube and put some in my mouth. it taste great while i'm still horny but as soon as i cum i cant stand the taste of his semen. once i almost vomited.

i guess the thought of eating cum stimulates me more than the act itself.

Yknarf: It's the same with me - I can't face eating freshly shot spunk unless it goes straight in without me seeing it or I cum in a glass, let it thin down and cool then it's good to drink.
Franky

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yknarf: Do you drink room temperature spooge (DMW's term) or chilled? I've never been tempted to turn up a glass of the ejaculate and swig away on it! Maybe I'll do a taste test on it for starters! Any recommendations?

Luke

Yknarf: I drink ambient temp. spunk (I live in a cool climate).  If you refrigerate it you can't taste the true flavour!  If you are going to leave it for longer than about half an hour then you need to store it in the fridge but let it warm up before consumption.  I am always tempted to drink mine but don't like it when it's still thick - much better after it's thinned down and your can pour it into your mouth easily.  Some people love the taste, some hate it - just run some tests - it gives you plenty of reason for another good wank!  You could run a series of sampling sessions after eating various foods.  I eat a lot of cereal and mine smells and tastes quite wheaty.  I've always fancied the idea of eating all the cum I ever shot so that I would not be wasting all that valuable material,  never did it of course. By the way, I have shot a good 50 gallons of spunk in my life so it would have made a good meal!

Franky

shortchanged: Watch it Tripod.........you might poke your eye out! 8)

......certainly any part of a well balanced meal is variety within the essential food groups. I believe this one would fall under protein! ;)

[quote author=tripod2004 link=board=health;num=1074942003;start=0#3 date=01/26/04 at 11:49:28]I'm straight and love taking my own cum. My wife masturbates me and points it to my mouth and i just spurt and swallow. She gets turned on watching and its a change from sex lol
I've been doing this since i started masturbating and apart from the odd bad shot it saves on the tissue and is, i've heard, good for you. EVERYONE should do it![/quote]

riddick81: I'm 82 and believe it or not I still get hard and ejaculate a good load. Early on I tried tasting my semen - it was not bad - sort of salty with a weak smell of Cholrex. My wife 81 loves the stuff
rubs it all over her pussy and drinks down the remainder. After a j/o I'll sometimes take some from her mouth and swallow it..

Reactions: Briefsguyny

Javierdude22: I really try to constrain myself...but the curiosity kills...

With all due respect...am I really the only one who finds all this rather....special?

tripod2004: I agree with earlier messages about not liking it, but if you just lean over and spurt into your mouth, you have no time to worry about it. Just take in as much as you can and swallow quickly.

Yknarf: Yes it's best to swallow - it replaces all that lost goodness!