Eating cum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, i have. I enjoy my cum very much. It tastes really good, then again i lead a pretty healthy lifestyle so it could be why it tastes so good. I’ve been told it tastes real good by the women I’ve been with also. Try it, don’t be afraid. I was once the same as you, wanted to try it but would never get to do it. Then one day i said fuck it I’m going to try it. Grabbed a plastic spoon that i had in my kitchen, went to my bedroom and jerked off( i hadn’t jerked off in a long time when i did this so there was a lot) after i came i grabbed the spoon and scooped up as much as i could and put the spoon in my mouth and held my cum in my mouth for a bit then swallowed. I was surprised at how sweet it was and it wasn’t bad. I’ve done it a few times since.

Reactions: RJ5on1

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, I've been interested in cum lately. I get the urge to try it untill I'm close or finish cumming.

Just wondering about your experience?
as a teen i could suck my cock and cum in my mouth, nowadays i cum on my dildo and suck it then while it is covered with cum.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as a teen i could suck my cock and cum in my mouth, nowadays i cum on my dildo and suck it then while it is covered with
Being able to suck your own cock must’ve been amazing! You Must have a big dick or you were very flexible. Wish I could’ve done that When i was younger. Fuck i think I would’ve done it once a week.lol

Reactions: EGR1972

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being able to suck your own cock must’ve been amazing! You Must have a big dick or you were very flexible. Wish I could’ve done that When i was younger. Fuck i think I would’ve done it once a week.lol
Back then i was thin and very flexible. The several years i could do it, i would suck it some twice or three times a week.