Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Davey...

It is just a matter of taste. Honestly, I couldn't eat Vegemite as it is and on toast. But I have said before, people who love Vegemite are totally welcome to nosh face down to the heart's content.

I'd be happy eating a sausage and egg muffin at HUNGRY JACK'S .

Hungry Jack's is what we in the US know as Burger King.

I was just recently in South Africa and had to be a typical US tourist and go to McDonald's, just to see what the food was like. It was all the same, except that they still have FRIED apple pies, instead of the baked ones that we get in the states.

But I really liked Wimpy's burgers and Nando's chicken. I was not too keen on the tomato sauce for the fries, however.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was just recently in South Africa and had to be a typical US tourist and go to McDonald's, just to see what the food was like. It was all the same, except that they still have FRIED apple pies, instead of the baked ones that we get in the states.

You can get similar fried apple pies at HARDEE'S and at BOJANGLES' restaurants.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
natto.
lately i've been mad for natto, rice, avocado and green onions.
is admittedly not for everyone.
the folks who dared me to eat it figured if i grew up sucking crawfish heads i couldn't be squeamish about natto slime.

is.. a strong flavor, helped over the tongue with a healthy dose of soy sauce.
maybe is a food you love or hate. like super stinky cheeses?
or brusslesprouts.

Marmite - i love. haven't tried Vegamite, there is some debate if the V or the K has anything to do with vegetarian friendly status of a jars contents.

years later and i still have no idea what a rancher is.. only that Jadalicki likes them with cheese :shrug:

Last edited:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mmmmm....when I do eat fries, very seldom like 4 to 6x a year..my fries goes together with a medium well bison or beef chezburguer..from Ted's Montana grill..

no mayo, no dressings, no ketchup...nada on it.