Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am naked as soon as I get home. Typically put on a tee shirt when cooking to keep chest hair out of the food.
Sometimes the shirt stays on for the meal, sometimes it comes off. Mostly depends on how warm the kitchen has become from stove or oven. Husband is usually totally nude. He does the cleaning after the meal and I do the cooking. It’s a system that works for us.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In our early dating days my girlfriend and I would spend more time naked, especially in the morning after a sex filled sleepover. We often had naked breakfast time!

I remember one morning we were sitting together on the sofa with our breakfast. I got an erection going under my plate... and on the plate was a sliced ring of pineapple. The hole in the ring was smaller than my cock, so I broke it open, and when she wasn't paying close attention, I took it and placed it around the base of my erect shaft.

I then moved my plate to expose my pi eapple adorned, rock hard, long and lean shaft. It was standing straight up, glistening with pineapple juices. I asked her if she wanted some of my pineapple and we both began to laugh!

I suddenly felt silly and said that I couldn't believe I did that! But she did put her plate down and took up my offer! She nibbled away the pineapple and licked and sucked off all the sticky juices. It was hot!

We still bring it up and chuckle about it after eight years together!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never eat naked...when I get home, I strip down to some work-out type shorts. I might put on a shirt to cook if something may splatter....but as I get older, I prefer having a shirt on when I'm eating too. Chest hair sheds worse than dogs...

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really confused about why you all just have to be naked 24/7?

Why do you feel the need to be dressed? That's not me being a jerk; I'm just pointing out that some have preferences that others might not get into.

Personally, I love being naked. Usually I'm in my underwear around the house, but I'll go naked sometimes too. To answer the question, yes I have eaten naked.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure, I have eaten while naked and cooked while naked, but I don’t make it a habit. The most recent time I ate naked, my partner offered to wash the shorts that I was wearing while going commando. I had spilled a little bit of sloppy joes on them ( proving the validity of the name !) and he was doing laundry. They were cream colored shorts and I cursed when I realized I had made a mess. He said ‘take them off and I will spot wash them and then throw them in the washer’. I had just done my laundry, so it was perfect timing. To be honest, a napkin covered my crotch to prevent another accident. I swear I should have stock in “Shout” spray and wash. I can be a klutz with food. He won’t even let me bring a soda in his BMW. He says I used up my two chances. I am allowed water, though!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really confused about why you all just have to be naked 24/7?

I don’t have to be but I prefer to be. It’s not sexual, it’s just the freedom of not being constrained by clothing.

Usually eat naked at home, not all the time, but I generally get my clothes off shortly after coming home if I know I'm not going out later. The person I'm dating isn't naked as much as I am but doesn't say anything negative about it.