Eating Out 3 - cut or uncut?

realnice28

Sexy Member
Media
Just saw this horrid gay sex comedy...both of the hot (and openly gay in real life) leads of the movie have full frontal nude scenes and they both look like they're uncircumcised but can't really tell. anyone know for sure?
It's Chris Salvatore and Michael ER Walker, i think are their names...

Attachments

Reactions: Jjam and haedae
D

deleted3782

When did they make a 3rd one?!?

...either way...hot guy. ;)

unduruxi

Just Browsing
Media
Just saw this horrid gay sex comedy...both of the hot (and openly gay in real life) leads of the movie have full frontal nude scenes and they both look like they're uncircumcised but can't really tell. anyone know for sure?
It's Chris Salvatore and Michael ER Walker, i think are their names...

good question. i paused the dvd but i'm not sure... cut? uncut?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved them for there over the top quality. Marco Dapper is very easy to look at as well as the guys in 3.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just put all three on my Netflix list.

Did I make a mistake? Are they all that bad?

The first movie has one very good scene, which I believe the rest of the film was written around. As memory serves, the scene in question was written as a film school project. It's worth renting the movie for this scene.

There's maybe one or two other decent scenes, but mostly it's poorly acted, directed, filmed, etc.

I haven't seen either of the sequels.

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
He looks uncut to me.

Anyone know how I can watch any of the Eating Out movies online free?
Go to LOGO TV, they're showing all three over the next few weeks.

Meniscus- which scene are you talking about that's worth renting the movie for? I just watched it on LOGO but no one scene stood out. Otherwise, your review was probably pretty well on target.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus- which scene are you talking about that's worth renting the movie for? I just watched it on LOGO but no one scene stood out. Otherwise, your review was probably pretty well on target.

I'm thinking of the scene in which the straight guy is seduced. I thought it was a rather unique and creative (not to mention effective) approach at seduction that was well-written, well acted, and very hot.

The writer, Q. Allan Brocka, originally wrote the scene for a school class (film school or a theatre class, I'm not sure which), partially because he wanted to make a couple of straight guys in the class do a scene that not only involved gay sex, but demonstrated how a straight guy could be seduced into having gay sex.