Eating out after sex...?

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey - After fucking my wife and cumming inside I got this urge to go down on her. She hadn't had an orgasm and playing my tongue and lips around her cunt lips drives both of us crazy and I get really hard really fast. Well, she pulled away and since I was hard again we fucked long and slow. It was good. I tried it again a couple of days later - the extra lube of my own cum excited me and I LIKE my own cum: I was curious about my cum when I started jerking off as a teen and got into the habit of licking the cum off my hands. (I like to rub it into my skin, too.)
Well, I started to eat her again after fucking and she took my head in both hands and told me to stop, telling me that my eating my own cum was nasty. I said that it was my own fucking cum and that I could eat it if I wanted to. (That was the end of sex for that night.):confused: What gives? Thoughts?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Does your wife know of your 60/40 split. Maybe she's concerned you're looking for something else and wants to discourage it.

Having said that my wife likes me to go down on her after I have cum. However, though the thought of it excites me while we are fucking, once I cum the urge leaves me and I often find the idea less appealing. As a result I only do it occasionally.

Last edited:

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like eating other guys cum out of a just fucked pussy.....but it does not turn me on to eat my own cum......because it's the whole cuckold thing for me. I love to have my women exhibit slutty behavior and whore around (in a sexual, role playing scenario sense because a woman fucking around a lot does not make her a slut)....and the fact that another guy and his cum filled cock violated my partner's pussy and deposited his seed like she was a common whore and she comes home and spreads her sex smelling cum dripping pussy for me to bury my face and tongue in...well it's just a fucking turn-on for me....especially if the other guy(s) turn out to be black and hung!! Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have tasted mine but never from the lady. She wants me to cum in her and have either our male friend or our lady friend go down on her and lick it up. When I've tried she stops me. A very weird relationship, she always wants someone else to swallow my cum, mostly the lady friend.

Reactions: deleted18464931

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she's just not comfortable with the idea of you doing it. I had an ex that didn't want to kiss me after going down her - so i'm sure eating her pussy after fucking wasn't too appealing either.

However, I've told me current lady that when we finally start having sex that I WILL be doing this. I've explained that I enjoy giving oral sex and I enjoy the taste of my cum - therefore, I will be enjoying the two together. Currently, without having done anything yet, she's okay with this. So she knows that I will happen and shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

I'm not sure what your woman's problem is with it? Try asking when you're not having sex (or even getting ready to have sex) to really have a conversation about what's causing her to have those feelings. Don't judge or make her feel bad, just listen and try to understand her position - even if you might disagree.

Simba

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex has a lot more to do with what's going on between your ears than between your legs. Obviously the idea of you going down on your wife after cumming inside of her was a turn off for her. It's not really any different than if she would have gotten a special rush out of it: it all has to do with her psychology and the associations she'd be making with the act. Maybe it might signify the fact that you also enjoy males, and she finds that threatening. Or maybe it's just something with a little too much kink for her own personal comfort zone. I say that if a partner isn't going to enjoy my doing something sexual for them (without my erogenous zones being stimulated), then there's no real reason to do that particular act, and move on to something which they'll enjoy. For me, I've never really enjoyed lovers tonguing my butt-hole, but I also realize that others get off on giving and getting analingus--it's just my psychology at play. Personally, I'm always pleased when their tongues move a couple of inches in the direction of my balls, then I'm really happy. But that's just my preferences, like your wife's preferences in your situation.

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe she's just not comfortable with the idea of you doing it. I had an ex that didn't want to kiss me after going down her - so i'm sure eating her pussy after fucking wasn't too appealing either.

However, I've told me current lady that when we finally start having sex that I WILL be doing this. I've explained that I enjoy giving oral sex and I enjoy the taste of my cum - therefore, I will be enjoying the two together. Currently, without having done anything yet, she's okay with this. So she knows that I will happen and shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

I'm not sure what your woman's problem is with it? Try asking when you're not having sex (or even getting ready to have sex) to really have a conversation about what's causing her to have those feelings. Don't judge or make her feel bad, just listen and try to understand her position - even if you might disagree.

Simba
Good advice. Many thanks. ... although she doesn't really like to talk about sex...