Eating out after sex...?

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me there's nothing better. It gives me time to get hard again and touch her up again. She likes to kiss me with the taste of our cum on my tongue.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vernal tiger- everytime i have done it to a gal, she seems to cum again too. great profile pictures of you, would love to see more!!!

Aww, shucks. Thank you sir.

I guess the other factor in cum-eating is that it means the sex isn't over just yet - if he goes down on me after he's cum, I get a few more minutes of pleasure before he falls asleep.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love eating my cum out of my girl's pussy. She started me doing it by being on top and movng up and putting her pussy on my mouth as soon a I has cum. I found that the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juice is great. Now when I cum in her I always eat her and if she has cum she will cum again.

Pdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It always sounds good before i cum but when its time I've lost the feeling to...

Pdawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love eating my cum out of my girl's pussy. She started me doing it by being on top and movng up and putting her pussy on my mouth as soon a I has cum. I found that the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juice is great. Now when I cum in her I always eat her and if she has cum she will cum again.

Great idea!

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
I always have the urge to eat my cum out the wife afterwards but she pushes me away. And I can't eat my own after jerking off due to instant feeling of disgust after I've blown the load.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-GF was sorta not into it until one night she and I had sex and she didn't cum. After I unloaded in her she was still very turned on and horney and practically begged me to go down on her and give her an orgasm. Since then I actually enjoy eating a freshly filled pussy. Yeah sure most might think poorly of the choice to go down on a freshly filled woman but I don't care what anyone thinks and especially when you hear the moans of her cumming it makes it worth it! Besides I honestly think chicks find it hot if you go down on them after you fuck'em!!