Eating out and Blacking out.

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gunna shoot for a two for one thread here,

Alright, I am often told that i would be the perfect lover if i could eat out better, i have a small tongue (<,<...yeah i know weak excuse) can anyone provide some techniques that i could try.

Secondly on the sexing portion after she cums two or so times and squirts anywhere from two to three times she passes out, i let it go the first two times because i thought it may have been a one time thing but its been a consistency, doctors have checked her out and say that she is fine physically and neurologically just wondering if anyone else has this "issue"

Pith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sucking on the clit doesn't require a long tongue and has always gotten me rave reviews. Infact when you're sucking on it your small tongue would do wonders.

I've had a couple girls have theirs eyes roll into the back of their head and become unresponsive after sex, but I don't know if it was necessarily blacking out. It was also never consistent, so I don't know what to tell you.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a woman pass out. But I have had a few put me in a headlock between their thighs and grab my head to the point where I felt like I was going to pass out for lack of oxygen.

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking on the clit doesn't require a long tongue and has always gotten me rave reviews. Infact when you're sucking on it your small tongue would do wonders.

I've had a couple girls have theirs eyes roll into the back of their head and become unresponsive after sex, but I don't know if it was necessarily blacking out. It was also never consistent, so I don't know what to tell you.

Alright i will try that out, i will admit im not to knowledgeable in the subject by thinking that it was all licking. though i suppose it would work out if i were to suck and lick.

And thanks, any data is good data :wink:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm, syncope from orgasm. sounds odd and....pathological. like her brain isn't getting oxygen so it triggers a blackout. You say doctors have checked her out, but did she report this particular history when they checked her out?

P.S. It could be a vasovagal response from stimulation, but happening all the time is a bit...unusual.

Last edited:

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm, syncope from orgasm. sounds odd and....pathological. like her brain isn't getting oxygen so it triggers a blackout. You say doctors have checked her out, but did she report this particular history when they checked her out?

P.S. It could be a vasovagal response from stimulation, but happening all the time is a bit...unusual.

Now the one thing i do not know is if she reported to them that this was consistently happening or of she made it seem like this was just a one time deal, so i will have to discuss that with her.

I suppose i could see it being vasovagal as she tells me that she cant feel her toes after a certain point right before she squirts but as you said the consistency of it is what has me worried, i always stop right after she goes out (which gives blue balls like no other:eek13:) :3 i want to please her sexual appetite but i'm not going to risk her health over it.

<,< on that note maybe tantric sex every time isnt healthy

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have fun with it. Look at it this way, she's already ya girl. You've got nothing to lose. Go down there and set up camp. Find her clit and tease her by only licking around it at first. Build up her yearning. Nibble at the outer lips first, lick the space between her anus and pussy, pull her skin up to reveal that beautiful clit and lick it slow at first, but without repeating too much of the same licking movements. A good rule for starters is to trace the letters of the alphabet on her clit - since all the letters are different. Build up speed and pay attention to her, remember its all about her. See what she reacts to and don't forget to give her more of what she reacts to - but never stop looking for more ways to get her to react. Vary your speed and technique and you can even slip a finger or two into her pussy or anus, and see if she likes it. I've found that most girls like pure oral stimulation minus the fingers, but every girl is different. Suck on that pussy and clit, pussies need sucking too. And just own it man, it is yours and don't you forget it. ;) good luck bruh

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OP if ya are interested in learning to eat pussy check out Nina Hartly's video series on eating pussy. the woman is gifted and mad experienced.

don't do the alphabet thing, it's annoying.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol nobody has to know ur doing the alphabet thing. Do it backwards or somethin, its better than going in with no direction or watching videos that could possibly leave you with even more questions.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Point is to do whatever'w necessary with no reservations. Nina hartley can tell you how to eat pussy, but she can't tell you what works for your girl. So her guess is as good as anyone's here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you really have no idea how well Nina Hartly eats pussy. she's like a stoned fat man at a cake buffet. :wink:

the alphabet thing sucks because the licking is all over the place.. i like a steady rhythm on my clit. you can pick up the tempo, slow it down to tortuously slow drags of you tongue. but flick a tongue like a fish out of water *the alphabet technique* i'll make you sit down and take notes while i tell you how to eat me out.

is true, nobody can tell you what ya lady likes. try everything, even the alphabet. pay attention to how she responds to certain things.... heck, do what feels good to you, oral sex is mad sensual. i enjoy licking, nibbling, sucking, tugging.. kinda thought giving good head is like making out a woman's pussy, if ya doing it right.

to OP re: passing out... post-orgasmic narcolepsy, maybe?

Last edited:

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yes she did ;) lol. Alright I can't argue with that because obviously you know what works for you and I know what works for me. Together we can lead the OP the right way.

Ms.(?) Lee, notice I directed him to vary tempos...Im a seasoned black belt at eating pussy. I'd turn you out - as irrelevant as that may be.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, i am the Pai Mei of eating pussy. :tongue1:

*i am also a massive dork :redface:*
Miss Lee, but i'll answer to ML just as readily.
hello, Mr. Smooth

Last edited: