Eating out and Blacking out.

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, hey Miss Lee - I like ya style.

But u should know I'm the Sun Tzu of cunnilingus. Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? I just love being down there.

Lmfao at the pai mei reference! I'll be preparing your fish heads this evening ;) lol.

Moral for the OP; learn the five point exploding pussy tongue tactic. ML can teach you that maneuver lol

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been in that situation where the girl passes out. Not all that common, but it has happened. First time I saw it was many years ago. Freaked me when she didn't respond to my voice. I had the phone in hand ready to call emergency when I could see her coming to.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
EXPERT ADVICE! I like a finger or two though. Especially during my climax. If your down there for an hour, then she can get numb all over. My hubby can go forever and it can get...to be too much. As far as her passing out, I'm not a doctor. If they told her she's okay, she may just be being selfish and enjoying being too boneless to care enough for your needs. You should come first from now on. See how that goes.
Have fun with it. Look at it this way, she's already ya girl. You've got nothing to lose. Go down there and set up camp. Find her clit and tease her by only licking around it at first. Build up her yearning. Nibble at the outer lips first, lick the space between her anus and pussy, pull her skin up to reveal that beautiful clit and lick it slow at first, but without repeating too much of the same licking movements. A good rule for starters is to trace the letters of the alphabet on her clit - since all the letters are different. Build up speed and pay attention to her, remember its all about her. See what she reacts to and don't forget to give her more of what she reacts to - but never stop looking for more ways to get her to react. Vary your speed and technique and you can even slip a finger or two into her pussy or anus, and see if she likes it. I've found that most girls like pure oral stimulation minus the fingers, but every girl is different. Suck on that pussy and clit, pussies need sucking too. And just own it man, it is yours and don't you forget it. ;) good luck bruh

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as her passing out, I'm not a doctor. If they told her she's okay, she may just be being selfish and enjoying being too boneless to care enough for your needs. You should come first from now on. See how that goes.

Passing out means she's being selfish? :confused::confused: Last time I checked, consciousness wasn't exactly something you could control.

For the OP - I don't think the lack of consciousness is anything to worry about. While unusual, you aren't the first I've heard of it from. I get to eyes-rolling-back-in head, brain-completely-out-to-lunch, totally-floaty stage, so I don't find it strange that orgasm would affect some women a little more.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gunna shoot for a two for one thread here,

Alright, I am often told that i would be the perfect lover if i could eat out better, i have a small tongue (<,<...yeah i know weak excuse) can anyone provide some techniques that i could try.

Secondly on the sexing portion after she cums two or so times and squirts anywhere from two to three times she passes out, i let it go the first two times because i thought it may have been a one time thing but its been a consistency, doctors have checked her out and say that she is fine physically and neurologically just wondering if anyone else has this "issue"

On the passing out part... My ex-wife passed out twice during the years of sex we enjoyed...

Both times, it turned out, she got pregnant.

good luck.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
As far as the pussy eating goes the only advice i can think of (that's already been said but oh well) is to be very perceptive. Women are all different. It might seem like one thing or trick will generally work with'm but that would be a huge mistake to make.

Anyway, my advice is to become a detective of subtly. A sort of Sherlock Holmes of body movements, not just any movements though. The woman you're with will surely have distinctive clues to what she wants and how she wants it.

Also, those movement cues might change from time to time so don't get pissed. And yeah tongue length, much like penis length, has only a certain type of impact. There's also leg placement, head movement, lips, and her comfort zone (as in her overall body placement).

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:3 thanks for all the advice everyone, i will be sure to employ it, and she does seem to like the nina hartely method of eating out so that does give me some ground to work off of. (kudos to Mickey Lee and smoothroo for the references by the way)

EXPERT ADVICE! I like a finger or two though. Especially during my climax. If your down there for an hour, then she can get numb all over. My hubby can go forever and it can get...to be too much. As far as her passing out, I'm not a doctor. If they told her she's okay, she may just be being selfish and enjoying being too boneless to care enough for your needs. You should come first from now on. See how that goes.

I dont think shes being selfish, as it was said some things you cant control, though i am starting to replace some of the screwing with other things so she hasnt been KO'd as much recently :biggrin1: