Eating Out

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haven't seen it, but I ran into Ryan Carnes a few months ago and talked with him a bit, and yes, he IS that gorgeous in person.

teenboi4eva

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG! Jim Verraros! Not only is he a hottie but he can sing too. *heart melts*

You should look up his album covers when he's looking all indie rocker with long hair. *drool*

You should see Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds.

Btw, did you see the uncensored full version with a naked Ryan Carnes. Had I not been in mixed company I could have quite easily creamed my pants at that sight alone.

BavAuto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The storyline of #1 was better and obviously Ryan Carnes is hot... but in #2 Marco Dapper more than makes up for Carnes' absence. Marco Dapper must be the most all-around attractive guy I've ever laid eyes on in my LIFE.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The movie overall was thoroughly amateurish and badly scripted and acted, except by Scott Lunsford, whom I thought was quite good, and not just in the phone sex scene. I'm really sorry he hasn't done more.

The dialogue is, at times, terrible. Unlike his costars, Scott compensates for this by using his face and body to act. For example, in the scene where he and Kyle (Jim Verraros) sit on the bed together Scott has to act while listening to Kyle talk. He does that mostly through the eyes and subtle head motions.

Here's the scene:
YouTube - Eating out Scene......

The phone sex scene, however, was HOT, and brilliantly done. I liked it so much I made all my friends watch it at a potluck party. Everyone was squirming in their seats with sexual tension by the time it was over, and the host of the party left his wife a couple of months later. Coincidence? I'm not so sure. (He was bisexual and she was a prude.)

It's my understanding that writer/director Q. Allan Brocka originally wrote the phone sex scene for a class, mainly because he wanted to make a couple of straight boys in the class do an erotic scene together. Years later, the rest of the movie was written around that scene. Personally, I think you can tell that everything that happens in the movie before that scene exists just to set up that scene, and everything that happens afterward is just to give the movie some resolution. But that scene is what the movie is about.

Both Ryan Carnes and Scott's nudity were totally gratuitous...but really enjoyable and very much appreciated.
YouTube - Ryan Carnes about his frontal nudity scene

And here's a teaser clip with Scott and Ryan kissing.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=phr4Ex9IJl4

Scott has a myspace page: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/31124784

And here's Scott's official website: Scott Lunsford

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh god, I didn't know Jim Verraros was in that too! I met him in a completely different place from where I met Ryan...saw Jim at a gay club in West Hollywood. I had never heard of him and didn't know who he was until my friends pointed him out. Just to give them a kick I went up and talked to him. He was acting really weird and denied being anyone famous when I asked if I'd seen him on TV before...he seemed kinda like he didn't want to be seen there, even though he was clearly there, with some very drunken, hilarious queen who kept calling Jim his little sister LMAO.

I didn't know he was in that movie. How odd. I need to finally see this thing.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry. You only get to see the other two guys naked, but not him. He's also the only guy from the original film to appear in the sequel (except for maybe an extra or two).

Oh, I wasn't interested in seeing him naked. Verraros does nothing for me lol.