eating own cum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by willinglearner, Jul 31, 2010.

1. willinglearner

willinglearner New Member

ok i have found this site by punching in is it safe to eat my own cum i am not sure if i am gay or straight but i am constatly thinking about eating tasting my own cum is it safe will it make me sick what does it taste like has anyone else wanted to do this does this make me gay?:confused:

2. D_William Makepiece Whackeray

Albums:
    it tastes good :p i eat my own cum sometimes, its awesome, i love being a cum slut :D

3. D_c5ewvr

D_c5ewvr New Member

It's like eating your boogers. You can do it but why would you?

4. teabagme69

teabagme69 New Member

Albums:
    meh. it certainly won't hurt you. i have seen guys do it and find it kinda hot watching other guys do it, but have no interest in eating my own cum. but there is nothing physically wrong with it. It won't make you sick, etc.

5. D_Woody Wilson

D_Woody Wilson Account Disabled

It's hot. It's fun. It's safe. no, it does not make you gay. Enjoy and remember, you can ignore any of us.

6. circuschlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For sure being curious is normal. Try it. You're not loosing anything. To each his or her own taste on it. I've tried it. It's ok, but doesn't do it for me. But if I'm with someone and it does it for them, then sure I'll do it. But hey, that's just me. You gotta find out for yourself now.
    As for being gay about it? Sexuality has nothing to do with curiosity about your body and how it works. If you were wanting to have other men's cum, that might be different. But the question here is your own. So it really doesn't matter if your straight, bi or gay. You're curious about this, so go ahead, ask, receive opinions, but the best way is to simply try it.

7. fastkat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree. And I think it's important that it be said it's not at all like eating boogers.

8. leonceswim

leonceswim Member

Albums:
    LMAO!