Eating precum

marc_themanuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever I'm hard I always produce loads of precum... and when I wank it always turns me to milk the precum from my dick and eat it off my fingers... is it the same for you?

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a devoted cocksucker, nothing turns me on more than tasting the precum from a big dick, a sure sign of excitement and encouragement for me to keep going to get as much of that sweet stuff as possible. Any big precum leakers out there? I'd love to hear from you.

XTube Videos
XTube Videos
XTube Videos

Reactions: Aralisian

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothin' better, boys, than a taste of things to cum. Unfortunately I'm not much of a precummer, but do appreciate those of you who do.

So to answer, no, I haven't had much of my precum. Only the final product.

mikeagp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my boyfriend produces lots of precum. when hes hard and i see a wet patch on his boxers it drives me crazey. i love sitting on the floor with him straddled over me standing up waiting for the precum to drip from his cock onto my lips. he often used that to lube my arse before he fucks me.
fab!

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know why some of us are dry and other lucky bastards make their own willy jam?

I have never been a pre-cummer, and only a couple of boyfriends did.

Why not me?

Is it the same as other secretions... I am generally a "dry" person, skin hair etc...?

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How do guys get so much precum to come out? Is it worked out with the PC muscle? Is it just involuntary? Cum on guys, give up the secret. I want to be able to work up more than two drops. If you want to see the BEST, watch musclebbpuppy's video on the members site! Tasting one's own juice is hot because you haven't climaxed yet. I sometimes think I want to eat my own cum, then after I've climaxed, I look a my palmfull and say, "Why" and wipe it on a towel.