Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually drool a pretty good puddle, especially if i'm not touching myself at all. I love the taste of precum, mine and others, but i'm not exactly partial to the taste of cum, but I love precum.

I precum a lot and love the taste of it. Very smooth and even sweet.

I don't know what makes one man make more than another. It comes from two glands at the base of the penis. I have heard that pygeum increases precum production so you may want to try that.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I precum a lot and I like the taste of my own precum. It's kind of buttery. I love it when a guy precums when I'm sucking him off. It's like the appetizer. mmmmm.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I too produce a lot of pre-cum. I will keep wiping it off and put it in my mouth and hold it there until I have a pretty big pool of it, then I will swallow it. Yummy!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw this video at xtube, and at first I thought it was amazing, but then I noticed later there's cuts in the footage inbetween each series of spurts.

Do you guys think it's real, or do you think he's faking it somehow (like putting lube in his penis in the cut out footage, and then spurting it back out in the footage he left in)?

XTube Videos

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
always a big precummer, starts out nice and clear then turns milky after a few hours of edging. always taste good though, nothing better.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, today I got caught doing it! :rolleyes: :redface:

The day was beautiful, warm and sunny, with a nice cool breeze. I spent most of the day doing errands, and as I have most of this summer, I went commando in my mid-thigh light blue tennis shorts and T-shirt. My last stop was at a Whole Foods Market. While waiting at the fish market, I enjoyed looking at a real hunky guy buying some shrimp. He and the clerk were sending eye messages like mad! And, it was quite obvious that the guy had an enormous erection, and, very quickly, so did I. After he left and I picked up my order, I went to the dairy department for Kefir.

One of my nick names from my high school days is "Leaky", because I am such a heavy pre-cummer and drooler. Well, ole leaky was doing his thing today and I realized that it had run down my left thigh and was dripping down over my knee and down my shin. I looked and found my light blue shorts all wet and I began to panic. I didn't want people to think that I couldn't control myself and was peeing. I didn't have a handkerchief with me so I leaned over, wiped the pre-cum up with my hand, and quickly (without thinking and force of habit!) licked my hand.

Just then, one of the stock clerks came out of nowhere and handed me a paper towel, and a Whole Foods plastic bag. With a knowing grin, he said, "here I think you need this, and you can cover up with the bag." All I could say was, "bless you" and made a quick exit. I am not sure if I will have the nerve to return to that store again.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't pre-cum profusely, but I do enough. And I do like the taste of my own pre-cum. it's actual cum that I could do without. Pre-cum I could taste all day, it's actually pretty good.