Eating precum

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
I have just read this entire thread and filled up on precum! I produce a lot of precum. I love mine and others. The taste is so sensual...it is beyond good. I also leak a lot from my ass. I am mostly a top, but enjoy a good workout on my ass. I do enjoy some fisting and heavy fucking at times. I'll tell you what really makes my ass produce juice, and that is to take arm and hammer toothpaste and put it on a dildo/plug and work it in your ass. Within minutes, my ass opens up and is flooding! I'm talking some serious leakage! I tried that on my dick, but it just burned like hell! I really don't know why some men precum more. I really do not produce a lot of cum. It may be diet, vitamins, I don't know. Maybe someone knows.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I have just read this entire thread and filled up on precum! I produce a lot of precum. I love mine and others. The taste is so sensual...it is beyond good. I also leak a lot from my ass. I am mostly a top, but enjoy a good workout on my ass. I do enjoy some fisting and heavy fucking at times. I'll tell you what really makes my ass produce juice, and that is to take arm and hammer toothpaste and put it on a dildo/plug and work it in your ass. Within minutes, my ass opens up and is flooding! I'm talking some serious leakage! I tried that on my dick, but it just burned like hell! I really don't know why some men precum more. I really do not produce a lot of cum. It may be diet, vitamins, I don't know. Maybe someone knows.

baking soda is a light base that probably won't be too good for your insides, it would almost be the same as putting a stomach antacid up there.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the precum but not the cum itself... precum is kinda tasty.
Precum is like manna from heaven!:biggrin1:

I'll tell you what really makes my ass produce juice, and that is to take arm and hammer toothpaste and put it on a dildo/plug and work it in your ass. Within minutes, my ass opens up and is flooding! I'm talking some serious leakage!
Uhm, that's weird dude and I don't think it's safe or healthy for you either. I tried that on my dick, but it just burned like hell! Well duh! I really don't know why some men precum more. I really do not produce a lot of cum. It may be diet, vitamins, I don't know. Maybe someone knows.

baking soda is a light base that probably won't be too good for your insides, it would almost be the same as putting a stomach antacid up there.
Exactly what I was thinking. :biggrin1: Not exactly but close. I was thinking that you use baking soda to make volcanoes in 5th grade science class.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
It works for me. I didn't mean put the whole box in. It is in toothpaste for God's sake. I use the toothpaste, not straight baking soda. I only wrote what works for me...I don't say everyone should go out and do it.

Well, now that I've been blasted out of the water, I'll go to bed and enjoy myself.

Goodnight,

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry. :frown1: I understood that you meant the toothpaste. However, as a woman who loves anal sex I know that the ass does not produce it's own lube. Therefore, whatever is being excreted after you insert the toothpaste is not something that would otherwise be evacuating. My only concern was for your health and safety.

It works for me. I didn't mean put the whole box in. It is in toothpaste for God's sake. I use the toothpaste, not straight baking soda. I only wrote what works for me...I don't say everyone should go out and do it.

Well, now that I've been blasted out of the water, I'll go to bed and enjoy myself.

Goodnight,

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried it before. No, it didnt turn me on, but I did think it was interested that I was eating millions of potential children. Maybe its that idea that turns you on.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precum tastes great. It's so slippery, so it's hard to get a lot of it on my fingers to put in my mouth.

... I'll tell you what really makes my ass produce juice, and that is to take arm and hammer toothpaste and put it on a dildo/plug and work it in your ass...
I just wonder how many other things you tried before you found how great the toothpaste was. :rolleyes:

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also ooze pre-cum even when not erect - especially when I'm nude on a beach or just hanging out nude at home. I love the feeling and of course the taste.

precumer69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing !
I precum a lot too
Precumer
Wanna see ?

I saw this video at xtube, and at first I thought it was amazing, but then I noticed later there's cuts in the footage inbetween each series of spurts.

Do you guys think it's real, or do you think he's faking it somehow (like putting lube in his penis in the cut out footage, and then spurting it back out in the footage he left in)?

XTube Videos

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
precomming is a fasination of mine, working on having it all the time, feels so good. when working out I find there is more strength and energy when precum is at work, you are at your peak. I would love to converse with all those interested at increase. Being flacid and aroused in a semi hard state is wonderfull!:wink:

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media
I can drip pre-cum too.
Im dribbling it right now! i can feel it.
since i use saliva to jerk off with pre cum is always on my hand.
It actually does taste pretty good.

My cum on the other hand, I had a girlfriend kiss a mouthful of cum into my mouth. Really did taste okay although i havent been able to get it into my mouth since. I have really tried and wanted to and havent been able to do it since.

Any suggestions? :yumyum:

BTW i dont have a girlfriend right now or i would ask her to repeat the perfomance.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually drool a pretty good puddle, especially if i'm not touching myself at all. I love the taste of precum, mine and others, but i'm not exactly partial to the taste of cum, but I love precum.

Ephoe - I'd lick your precum and cum up ANYday!! :smile: