Eating precum

newguy111

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, im new here, jus wanna tell u guys somethin that happend today that really turned me on...not sure if im bi or straight.

i went to my physiotherapist because i pulled a muscle really close to my penis, so he was doing his work and massaging the area, and i was lying down on a type of 'bed' and i was only in my boxers so that he could reach areas easily. every now and then he would touch my cock not purposely, which really turned me on.

he was wearing tight shorts and i could see his bulge quite clearly and it was really turning me on. he would lean across my body and his penis would touch my arm every now and then or rub against it and i just felt like grabbing it. i could tell my penis was starting to grow and i got really scared, hoping he wouldnt react.

he didnt seem to mind that my penis was getting bigger and bigger, soon it was at full size and i just smiled at him uncomfortably when he looked at me. he smiled back. i was so horny and i was thinking what if he just sucked my penis right there how nice it would be. i felt the precum coming and it started making my boxers wet, i saw him stare at him but he just tried finishing his job. nothing else happend and i left.

as soon as i got home i jacked off and ate my own precum, im not ready to eat my own cum yet, talk to me guys!

citygent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys, im new here, jus wanna tell u guys somethin that happend today that really turned me on...not sure if im bi or straight.

i went to my physiotherapist because i pulled a muscle really close to my penis, so he was doing his work and massaging the area, and i was lying down on a type of 'bed' and i was only in my boxers so that he could reach areas easily. every now and then he would touch my cock not purposely, which really turned me on.

he was wearing tight shorts and i could see his bulge quite clearly and it was really turning me on. he would lean across my body and his penis would touch my arm every now and then or rub against it and i just felt like grabbing it. i could tell my penis was starting to grow and i got really scared, hoping he wouldnt react.

he didnt seem to mind that my penis was getting bigger and bigger, soon it was at full size and i just smiled at him uncomfortably when he looked at me. he smiled back. i was so horny and i was thinking what if he just sucked my penis right there how nice it would be. i felt the precum coming and it started making my boxers wet, i saw him stare at him but he just tried finishing his job. nothing else happend and i left.

as soon as i got home i jacked off and ate my own precum, im not ready to eat my own cum yet, talk to me guys!

Go back to the physio- this time grab his cock! or make yours "slip" out your boxers - see if you can get him to suck it! :biggrin1:

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
me too - get lots of precum sometimes it soaks a washclothe and sometimes I lick it off - it can be about 4 or so ounces squeezed fromt he washclothe. tastes salty sometimes and creamy

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My precum is always very sweet. The few times I've tasted my cum it's been very different (usually). Anybody else notice this?

Unless there is a health problem, precum should always be clear and sweet to the
taste. (see below regarding things that could make it bitter or sweet)

Pre-cum is produced by the Cowpers Gland. This fluid is alkaline and contains a very high fructose (sugar) content which lubricates the urethra and neuturalizes the acidic urine residue prior to ejaculation, thereby protecting and providing the sperm a better chance of surviving during ejaculation. This acidity is toxic and if it were not neuturalized, it would kill the sperm during ejaculation.

Cum (semen) is a combination of the pre-cum fluid produced by the Cowpers Gland and a number of other secretions, such as zinc, potassium, amino and citric acids, enzymes, etc....AND about 1%SPERM. Cum usually has a slight smell of chlorine or clorox, and a slight salty taste, but it can be sweet tasting also.
The taste can be influenced by many things.......
A BITTER taste can be caused by nicotine, cafeine, drugs/medicine or recreational drugs, eating asparagas (especially), brocolli, cabbage, garlic and onions which are high in sulfur, red meats, strong cheeses, etc.
For a SWEETER taste, eat lots of sugary things such as fruit (pineapples, apples, grapes, melons, cranberries, oranges, lemons, etc), things high in chlorophyll such as parsley and celery, plus spices such as cardamon, peppermint, cinnamon.

So take care of yourself, eat the proper things, and ENJOY THE SWEET TASTE..

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the sweet taste of precum, When I was a teenager I produced gallons a day and would drink as much as I could....:smile: