Eating Pussy.....

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't a discussion. This isn't really even new, why couldn't you go to the other 2,000+ some-odd "I LIKE POOSEE!" threads? No one cares.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let us discuss some useful techniques in the art of Cunnilingus.

Most important technique? Communication!

No two girls like their pussies eaten the same way (I've eaten a few hundred). I ask them to tell me if it feels good and what they like. Not all girls will open up to tell you, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Some like to be licked hard, some like fast flicks of the tongue, some hate for you to stick your tongue in them, others love it. Once you find something that works for her... Don't stop till she tells you to. Don't change up right in the middle. She might be right on the edge of an orgasm and if you switch the way you are eating her, she might loose the feeling.

Did that help?

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media

Most important technique? Communication!

No two girls like their pussies eaten the same way (I've eaten a few hundred). I ask them to tell me if it feels good and what they like. Not all girls will open up to tell you, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Some like to be licked hard, some like fast flicks of the tongue, some hate for you to stick your tongue in them, others love it. Once you find something that works for her... Don't stop till she tells you to. Don't change up right in the middle. She might be right on the edge of an orgasm and if you switch the way you are eating her, she might loose the feeling.

Did that help?

Thank you for sticking to the post....I agree. I have also found that communication is key...also a love of doing it.

Its much like a blowjob. if a girl is not really into it...chances are its going to suck.

Thans man

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she's not responding, i.e., moaning, arching her back, etc. try something different like drawing the A, B, Cs with your tongue on/in her pussy. My GF usually has an orgasm by "K" with this technique. Also women usually love the finger in the vagina stroking the G -spot while using your tongue at her clit.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if she's not responding, i.e., moaning, arching her back, etc. Try something different like drawing the a, b, cs with your tongue on/in her pussy. My gf usually has an orgasm by "k" with this technique. Also women usually love the finger in the vagina stroking the g -spot while using your tongue at her clit.

awesome advice!!! Thank you!!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like others have said, I can't tell you what every girllikes, only what I have found that pleases the ones I have been with. The key for me so far has been "combinations". I usually start out very softly with my tongue relaxed and flat. Up and down a few times, and then switch directions, working in side by side motions, with some circular motion worked in.

Then I'll make my tongue a little harder, tracing the lips and periodically brushing up against the clit. About this time, I'll start sucking on her gently in between strokes.

Depending on if she likes direct contact or not, I'll strat doing some fast little flicks with the end of my tongue.

All along, I'm listening to what sounds like is pleasing her the most, and even better if she'll verbally tell me.

My absolute favorite part is when she orgasms. I usually have a hard time not cumming myself because it turns me on so much.

Damn, now I'm horny :biggrin1: