Eating Pussy

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets say there is a guy whos never performed oral on a girl before, what would be your best advice to him?

Ill mention somethings and you can tell me if I'm absolutely wrong or not......
  • Teasing, not geting to the clit fast, tounge moves on her other parts first, including whole body, before even getting to pussy, and when at pussy, teasing with the folds etc..., and then finally get to the clit
  • Using your tounge as a mini penis go in and out of pussy
  • Not only licking clit but sucking (clit is like mini penis)
  • Tounge on clit while fingeriing slowly
  • Not forgetting about the nipples, so after a while make move back to nipples and then back to clit
  • Keep at it till she orgasims....
I dunno....any advice???

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would tell them to slid a finger or 2 inside and make the come here motion. When they find the g-spot they will know it. :)

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also tell them that holding ice in their mouth makes for an interesting feeling. And I don't know about every woman but I love to have the area around my hip bone kissed licked, and sucked on. I can orgasam from that alone.

Holistic_Harry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't repeat the same tongue motion for very long at a time. It deadens the sensations after a few second while what you want is a lot of new fresh sensations. That is just how the nervous system works. Use a variety of techniques, varying the area stimulated and the pressure used. Fingers, tongue, lips, licking and sucking. I like to write my name or the alphabet or what I want to do with her using my tongue. This makes the tongue form different shapes and touches different parts of the labia. I enjoy making a woman moan and writhe.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
another motion that feels great is to start a big lick at the base of the vulva and go all the way up - with the tip of your tongue then go back down and do it again with the whole tongue ending with actually your chin:wink:

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I would tell them to slid a finger or 2 inside and make the come here motion. When they find the g-spot they will know it. :)

This is definitely a good one. There is a little patch usually a bit rougher right around the g-spot. You find that and work it a little bit. Always seems to work.

I was once told "Your dirty old Kindergarten teacher taught you the alphabet for a reason". Go through the alphabet with your tongue. Prevents repetition and works like a charm.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't like the finger when a guy's eating me out. All women are different so you should just try to find out what the person you're with is into. In most cases, actions (or reactions rather) speak louder than words.

Be patient and don't show the woman that you're in a hurry. The back of your tongue is actually smoother than the top side so use it too.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer my g-spot stimulated after I am more aroused. Too soon and it is almost too intense. Best if I have already had one orgasm first.

Also, I like the tongue to not be pointed all the time. Sometimes a soft tongue is nice. I think of them as "doggy licks"- not because I have ever been actually licked by a dog! But if you watch the way a dog will lick it's paw... kind of like that.

(Oh God, she thinks, why did you write that??)

Other than that, I agree with what you wrote and all other suggestion. Have fun!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't repeat the same tongue motion for very long at a time. It deadens the sensations after a few second while what you want is a lot of new fresh sensations. That is just how the nervous system works. Use a variety of techniques, varying the area stimulated and the pressure used. Fingers, tongue, lips, licking and sucking. I like to write my name or the alphabet or what I want to do with her using my tongue. This makes the tongue form different shapes and touches different parts of the labia. I enjoy making a woman moan and writhe.
This (for me) is good advice until I want to climax. When I'm close to climax, I need the same sensation over, and over until I'm done.

tarrat70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that if you can do it lick slowly and softly from below her asshole to her belly button and repeat it over and over again untill she begs you to stop. Not all woman want their asshole licked because most have never experinced it but once they have their hooked for life almost like experincing big cock.:biggrin1:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The most important thing is to be very mindful of how she's responding to whatever you do. Start out simply licking all the sweet spots. Add in fingers and light sucking, while paying close attention to if she likes it, and go from there.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pay attention to the entire pussy too. The clitoris is actually about 6-8 inches long (and extends back under the mound at the top) (longer than some dicks:wink:) and has nerve legs that go down the sides of the lip area - picture a wishbone with the clitoris as the top. The lips are sensitive too and should be paid attention to. Also, the space between her vaginal opening and anus is a nice sensitive area.

Like mentioned, vary your tongue from stiff and pointed to soft.

Important...if she moves in one direction, DO NOT move with her. Keep you tongue or hand in the exact same spot - she is moving her body so you are touching her where she wants to be touched - not inviting you to keep touching the same spot. Watch and listen for her cues.

For me personally, and yes, we are all different, I cannot cum from oral alone. I need the fingers in me. Oral without fingers is sort of just irritating.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I learned this tip from this site actually.

When down there, try spelling the ABC's with your tongue.