Eating Pussy

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I learned this tip from this site actually.

When down there, try spelling the ABC's with your tongue.

No No No!

I was with this girl from Tennessee, & boy had she exhausted half the state!

She said, that she & her mates soon recognized what the guys were doing, & could even determine the next letter! If they could do that, then they knew what the guy was doing next - a total turn off, & a sign of someone inexperienced.

It might work for crossword buffs, or spelling B champs though!

Whatever you're doing you should do it with passion & feel how she responds; when it's time to speed up or slow down, harder softer etc.

I've found 4 out of 5 women ALL come the same way through oral, & in the same period of time.

Perhaps I should try the alphabet suggestion for the other 20% after all!

GR7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know that I like so much to do that.
Because I?m Lovin it. . . . :smile:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please do NOT do the ABC's thing. Ugh. I don't know who started that but if a guy even mentions the idea to me I wont bother sleeping with him. You can also skip the tongue fucking and the biting (seriously... biting? no thank you).

Most women that I've asked (and yes, I have asked around) agree that changing your tongue motions up frequently is distracting and never leads to orgasm. Men need that constantly new sensation and they need the pressure/pace to increase (or at least this is what I've been told. Feel free to disagree). With women, slow and steady wins the race!

For me, the best bet is either a soft tongue in any direction, or lips and tongue combining for a sucking action. Your lips should definitely be a part of giving a woman oral, in my opinion (especially if you have nice full ones).

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really couldn't tell you. I've never tried to read it, because... why would I? My vagina is not a chalk board. My clit is not a flash card. The fact of the matter is that the tip of your tongue moving in random directions all over my clit, does not feel good. *shrug*

*edit* it feels "good". It's just never going to make me cum.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely some good tips here, but I'd add that if you're planning on fingering, make sure that your nails are cleaned, trimmed, and smoothly filed. Your effort will be appreciated.

You'd think this would be obvious, but I've been badly scratched on the labia and on my asshole many times. Sometimes I haven't noticed I was badly scratched because I was so aroused I couldn't feel it at the time, but the next day it becomes swollen and can even be painful to walk around, so try and avoid this! A good manicure and short buffed nails with no rough cuticles is essential.

I love it when a man begins oral sex by kissing me while he uses his hands to play with me for a while before going down, but I'm a huge fan of kissing. I love it when he slips his hands down my pants and into my underwear and starts playing with me before we've even gotten undressed, but it doesn't work without a good manicure!

Also, facial hair! Again, I may not notice how badly scratched I am if I'm very aroused, but the next day can be ouchie.

Every woman likes different things, so you need to urge her to communicate with you. Most women are afraid of being too bossy or critical, so you need to take the lead if she's not telling you what she wants and ask her to tell you, which will re-assure her that you're cool with being told what you want her to do, you want it. Plus, she'll adore your attention and your desire to please her. It's a real turn-on.

I like it when a man takes an occassional break from the clitoris and takes a lap around my labia, tracing the tip of your tongue around the inside and outside of the labia and returning to the clit again. An occassional big ice cream lick from the bottom to the top with a flattened tongue a few times is also excellent. Sucking on the labia feels soooo good. Depending on how aroused I am sucking directly on the clitoral hood is amazing, unless I've become too sensitive for that much sensation there, which should be obvious based upon her reaction! I also love being kissed on the outer labia and the areas around my pussy, not just directly on the pussy.

I also love it when a man uses his hands a lot while he does it. If you keep your hands moving slowly around her inner thighs, the areas around her pussy, and above, even all the way up to her hips and her breasts while you lick, it's just the most luxurious feeling.

I enjoy it when he puts a finger in my ass and slides it in and out when I'm nearing coming, but not more than one because of knobby knuckles and the cold air that gets in there when you put more than one in at once.

Sliding a few fingers in and out of my pussy sometimes is also welcome, but some guys have begun doing that and never stopped and it becomes too repetitive. Mixing it up makes for a much more unforgettable experience!

Pay attention to the sounds she makes and remember what makes her the loudest or moan the most and repeat those particular moves over and over again. Her voice is a great guide! Sometimes I really can't tell exactly what he's doing with his tongue, so I can't exactly describe it to you, but my vocal responses during that great thing just now can communicate very well that I liked it, if you're paying attention.

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Also, facial hair! Again, I may not notice how badly scratched I am if I'm very aroused, but the next day can be ouchie.

Yeah, true, but don't forget the labial area must be clean shaven too!!!!!!!!!! It either stinks like piss or sh*t(if they wipe the wrong way - & a large minority do!), & coughing up pube balls is not in the contract!

I shave - you shave - that's the devil's bargain.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife claims I eat pussy like a lesbian. My main philosophy is to do what I enjoy when I suck, lick, taste, or play with it. Think of it like savoring a meal or fine wine. It's in the process, not the outcome. If you're simply doing it because you "have to" or to return the favor, you're not doing it right.

Another thing, and this was a revelation to me when I discovered it recently, there is a lot more than the g-spot when you put your finger inside. Like massaging the back, there are knots inside the vagina itself. If you pay attention, you'll notice some parts that seem to be firmer than the surrounding area. It's subtle, but it's there. When you find it, put pressure on it with the pad of your finger. Not a hard press, but soft circular passes.

I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say, "Insert your tongue as deep as it will go". My toungue, and her vagina, don't work that way. The most I can do is splay her lips open with my fingers and lick her introitus like a cat lapping up a bowl of milk (which she has orgasmed from).

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say, "Insert your tongue as deep as it will go". My toungue, and her vagina, don't work that way. The most I can do is splay her lips open with my fingers and lick her introitus like a cat lapping up a bowl of milk (which she has orgasmed from).

At some point, you really should put some fingers up there too! 8 out of 10 cats prefer it!

Of course, I'm now with a freak - that rarely works with her, but just 2 hours ago with a vibe in her pussy, my tongue licking her clit, & my ass over her face(God know's women cant do anything when distracted - like suck or pull!), she literally came non stop for an hour ( well I wan't gonna stop once she started) - & I got l'amour anal as a reward!

I guess some womn have very dirty minds & you have to feed that perversion!Being ass tongued as she came was not something I ever anticipated in my life (wipes board & chalks up new thing to do before you die completed!):cool:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Start slow and build up also mix it up
Concentrate around on her clit
After 5 minutes add 2 fingers moderate pressure on her g-spot
Read her body signals and build intensity & passion
Don't stop until she cums
Keep her cumming until she is hysterical from Os
Insert dick to continue the fun from a different view :wink:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my best piece of advice for a new beginner is to take it slow and not to rush into trying to make her cum right away. kiss the lips and the vulva. run your tongue up and down the slit lightly and slowly. slip a finger or two inside her and motion in and out slowly. focus on making her feel good. try to enjoy the experience too, especially if it's your first time doing it.

whatever you do, DO NOT ATTACK THE CLIT!!! it fucking hurts. don't rub it vigorusly with your fingers. don't try penetrate it with your tongue. and especially don't scratch it! it's sensitive and its to be treated delicately.