Eating Pussy

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It wasnt required but I did it, I mean she wasnt gonna get dressed if I didnt lick her out, but I just thought I'd do it. Was part of me getting acquainted with my girlfriends bits :D Although if she was a little less hairy I'd go down on her more lol.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went down on my girlfriend the first time. I did it because I wanted to pleasure her and make her happy and you should want to do the same.

D

deleted62

I tell you what, I'd rather go down on a girl than have her go down on me. Maybe I just haven't had good experiences with getting head.

My advice is, look at it. Seriously. Don't just feel it with your tongue. Give it a good look, and see which parts of your partner give her the most pleasure. Everyone is different. The more senses you put into it, the greater pleasure you'll both get out of it. So, look at it, touch it, smell it, taste it, and listen for her moans. :)

And, if you want to include ESP as a sense, then anticipate what she wants you to do. Ha!

-Z

My two cents use all six senses.

not_small_at_all: my gf had sucked me before but after i went down on her one day she sucked me so incredibly well that i do it everytime now just to make sure we both get the best out of it.....and she gives me better head when i do her first :-D

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't say it was "required". If you're really feeling connected to a woman & you're compatible sexually,then giving her pleasure in any way possible is what you want to do. So, yeh, I loved going down on her then & I love it now. BTW I love her too.

NelsonMuntz84: Yep, started doing it with my gf when I was 15 and she was 16. I enjoy doing it every bit as much as her going down on me.

gamma_phi: It wasn't required by any means. I actually thought it was pretty gross when I was growing up. But when I finally did it, I was hooked and it became a thing I did. Now I'm pretty good at it and it's required that I try it at least once with every woman I feel COMFORTABLE with. Not every woman gets that treatment, it's reserved.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, it's funny that I should run into this topic. I'm at this moment listening to my favorite song about the subject, called "Come" (come to think of it, it's the only song I know of about it...)

It wasn't part of my first experience by any means, but I took up the habit soon after and have come to love it. I wouldn't say it's exactly your duty per se, but if you can develop a healthy willingness to go for it, all in the name of making sure she's as happy as you can make her, then the benefits will be big for the relationship.

It should be mentioned, though, that, in my experience, not every woman wants or enjoys oral stimulation, but if she's interested, maybe you should try to be as well.

Plus (and I'm not saying this is the reason to do it), if you're unwilling to offer her oral pleasure, you can't expect her to reciprocate, you know?

As the song says...

"When I lay U down I'm gonna tell U what 2 feel
Don't be surprised if I make U my daily meal
Lickin' U inside, outside
All sides, up and down
With my tongue in the crease, baby I go 'round
When I go down, down, down, (Come)"

If you can eroticize the experience for yourself and really look for the signals that she's enjoying herself, I think you'll find yourself coming to love it.

Enjoy!

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For men of "size", eating is a necessary skill, 'cause usually it takes a lot of foreplay to get a woman ready to accomodate our long, girthy members.

So you'd better learn to enjoy it.

Just be glad that women are keeping themselves groomed down there these days. Coming of sexual age in the 1970s, we had to deal with furry women's bits. The Brazilian Wax is definitely one of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century.

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ask as if it is something you don,t WANT to do! I love it. It gets me so excited I have to stop sometimes for a minute to keep from getting TOO worked up. Try it, you'll like it!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by vega@Apr 9 2005, 07:17 AM
I just enjoy it. Bit of an oral fixation.
[post=298775]Quoted post[/post]​
I thought that would be if you sucked on her tits. Fixation means your libido's in a state of arrested development. Fellatio and cunnilingus are genital behaviors simply because the desire is to pleasure your partner and to watch him or her orgasm.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach ...
... the way to a woman's heart is through her pussy ;)

To me it is an essential part of lovemaking. It is not a duty or a chore, it is part of the whole sexual experience. My girlfriend in my longest-term realtionship could only truely orgasm from oral sex on her. Since she like orgasms, and I liked giving them to her, eating pussy was a regular part of our play together.

I enjoy giving my partner pleasure, so if she enjoys cunnilingus, who am I to not give her that pleasure? :D

LapDog :p
^ not a coincidence! ;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a straight females perspective... and yes, I am taking liberty at responding... I LOVE IT!

To be quite honest, if a guy cannot go down on me, then he and I will truly have a conversation. I enjoy that part and yes, I expect it. I have no problem giving a guy head, I enjoy doing that as well. I think the road runs both ways...

Is it always expected? No, some girls don't like it (although I don't personally know any), but you will surely will be well "compensated" by those of us who do.

And Lap, hun... the way to a girls heart is through her pussy... never heard it put so.... I don't know what to say, but YES... you are right!

bb