?eating pussy?

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMG_1693.JPG
For me I love the smell the taste and feeling her pussy get super wet as her clit gets hard as I suck it into my mouth. I like watching her wiggle and squirm around making noises as she cums and I really like knowing that I made her feel good about her pussy.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oops my bad am I breaking a rule?
I'm happy to be challenged on this by others... but the show off type forums are for that and the other forums are for discussing things. If you insist on uploading a photo in your comment then just upload the thumbnail so then ppl can choose if they want to view it.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm happy to be challenged on this by others... but the show off type forums are for that and the other forums are for discussing things. If you insist on uploading a photo in your comment then just upload the thumbnail so then ppl can choose if they want to view it.
Ok I will sorry my bad:) I will play nice.

Reactions: rtg

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So question for you @rtg does it make you feel dominant or more powerful when a guy is eating you out? I feel subservient to my women when I eat her out not in a bad way I just like looking up at her knowing she is feeling good. Sometimes I just want to eat her out and nothing more.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So question for you @rtg does it make you feel dominant or more powerful when a guy is eating you out? I feel subservient to my women when I eat her out not in a bad way I just like looking up at her knowing she is feeling good. Sometimes I just want to eat her out and nothing more.
Not really. It's nice knowing that a guy is considerate in the bedroom and not selfish. I dated a guy when I was younger who wouldn't go down on a girl unless it was straight after she had a shower. And another a bit over a year ago who just wouldn't go down on me cos apparently he didn't like it. Yet, they expect women to give them head with no questions asked. So yeah it comes down to the guy not making the bedroom all about him really. It's what feels best for me too so I couldn't be with someone who wasn't into it

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@rtg tgats funny that you say the guy would only eat you out immediately after a shower. I love eating pussy that has a little fragrance not stinky but a women smell it's super sexy plus if you can eat a girls pussy right she will do just about anything you want in bed and want to make you feel good too.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
in my experiences the woman seemed to become more submissive and wanted more and seemed to cum a lot and frequent which is just what i wanted was for her to cum until she was spent. it never was talked about as open as these days so i don't know other than my ex wfe said it just felt so good she had to just take it and cum. she wasn't big on giving in to me but once i'd go down on her it could last for hours. for me it was knowing it got her off and made her cum and a lot. plus i love the taste, smell, feel of a clean, shaved pussy enjoying me sucking her off, her cumming in my mouth. those all make my dick hard.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@rtg tgats funny that you say the guy would only eat you out immediately after a shower. I love eating pussy that has a little fragrance not stinky but a women smell it's super sexy plus if you can eat a girls pussy right she will do just about anything you want in bed and want to make you feel good too.
Yeah... I don't have a bad odour down there lol and he said that was what he was like for all females. So he never did it.

I definitely love returning the favour.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't feel like power play to me (I don't feel subservient for doing it).

The best thing for me is the knowledge that I'm making her feel good, and all the signs that come with that (her heavy breathing, moaning, writhing, grinding her hips against my face, etc :))

I enjoy her scent and smell as well, along with how soft her bits feel on my tongue and lips.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't feel like power play to me (I don't feel subservient for doing it).
I agree 100%. I've never considered it to be subservient.... likewise I don't think that a woman giving me oral is being subservient either. It's just someone "working" to make someone else feel good... and hopefully enjoying doing the "work". I don't consider it to be work at all, I truly enjoy doing it. And being there as she orgasms is the best.... I love hanging on for dear life and peeking up to see her face ;)

Reactions: NakedWalker and rtg

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Best part? Giving her pleasure. To feel her legs shake and quiver gets me rock hard. Each woman I've gone down on like something different and learning her body and what makes her cum is awesome. of course, having them cum in your mouth is rewarding. I've been eating pussy for 40+ years. I love doing it.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for it, but my wife can't handle much of it because she says it's too intense. After no more than about 30 seconds, she's begging off. She'll often just shoo me away from there before I can even get started.

And no, I don't at all think I'm doing anything special. She's just that sensitive to a tongue. If I could somehow dial it down, I would so we could do it longer & more often.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hearing a women moan and cum, her juice dripping down your face, begging for your dick to be thrust in her and being told what a sex beast you are, probably the best parts of eating pussy.

Reactions: NakedWalker and rtg

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As a guy when im eating a girl out I like it when shes vocal & physical with me. Everyone is different and what works with one person doesnt work for someone else so communication is key. If she wants me to do something different or keep doing a certain thing its helpful. Really love it when she grabs my hair and squeezes her thighs around my head & rubs her clit against my firm tongue.