Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most guys (I think) I was curious and gave it a taste years and years ago. Pretty sure I just did it that once. I will eat my wife out after shooting inside her, but don't have any interest in eating my load after jacking.

dr_bates

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would imagine the responses will be highly varied from repulsion and never trying to loving it. Curiosity probably gets many, at least once. Then there are those who might like dining on the girl after the load has been deposited. As for me, (not that I am all that straight) I learned how to suck myself off, which often doesn't end with an option. :)

I don't know what other people do.
I never did it, I never plan to do it. Also, it can not happen accidentally as I am careful enough to not shot a loaded gun while pointing to myself.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it is a straight or gay thing. I'd image some gay guys have no interest and some do just lke straight men. I'm straight and have tried it, kissed girls after they have given me blow jobs, licked it out of her pussy and have just shot straight into my mouth

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight and have tried it in the past. I find it really arousing to think of shooting a load onto my wife and then licking it off. The only issue is that after i cum the desire to do that has left me. I am trying to train myself into this habit.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm straight and I love my own cum. I eat it all the time. Of course my favorite is eating it out of my gf's pussy, shooting it straight into my mouth is a close second. I wish I could self suck.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you get over the non desire?
My desire doesn’t go away - I’m fact seeing my cum just makes me hornier ;) sure, the first few times were a bit difficult but once you actually go through with it it gets a lot easier. Another trick is to leave the cum on your abs or wherever and wait to get horny again, then eat it while you’re horny next time ;)

Dan43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never been able to eat all my cum. I'm not sure if I enjoy the taste. Some of you might say, well it depends on what you eat that makes it taste the way it does, good or what you think is bad. It's sterile and is safe to eat, and I have dipped my finger in it and licked it off, but I can't bring myself to eat everything that lands on my stomach.

D

deleted814719

For guys who are curious but can't get over the hump, you might think about edging yourself to a ruined orgasm. When I have plenty of "me" time, I'll edge to several ruined orgasms within a short period of time. The secretion is more watery, clearer, and more slippery than a full-blown cum and it has a milder, different taste than complete ejaculate. I'm just hypothesizing that my ruined orgasms contain a lot of Cowper's Gland secretions and some prostate fluid and very little sperm. If, after several ruined orgasms I'm still horny, I'll wank to a finale and then eat that, too. That has a more bitter taste than the ruined orgasm secretions.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight men eat their own cum after jerking off like some gay men do? I eat my own all the time. Or have straight men accidentally shot their load by their mouth and licked it off without thinking about it?
Yes they do. I do. I am 100% straight with Zero interest in men, and I frequently consume my cum. I did today, just a little while ago. It was awesome. Here is a link to a great thread on the topic with lots of comments and content here on LPSG - Straight man tasting his own cum ...

Go for it, Man. It is great fun. And even more fun if you can lick it from a woman's body.