Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get the loss of desire after you cum. It's why you jerked off. It's why you edge to make more. It's not gross or gay. Just slurp it up. I hate seeing wasted cum. I've also never had anyone's but my own. I ate my cum dripping down my gf's ass crack today.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not straight but there's times where i've wanted to try it so I know what it's like when I get with a guy. I just can't get myself to do it after jerking off lol. At the start i'm like "right i'm gonna try it" and every time my horniness goes away the second I release it. As i'm no longer horny it feels kinda gross to do it idk.. If it's someone else's I feel like i'd be more inclined because i'm attracted to them
You just have to do it. After a while you'll look forward to eating it. I lick mine up almost every time I jerk off now. I also love eating my creampie out of my wife's pussy.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just have to do it. After a while you'll look forward to eating it. I lick mine up almost every time I jerk off now. I also love eating my creampie out of my wife's pussy.
This is true. Once I got over the loss of interest after Cumming and any stigma I thought about it, it was on and it has been on for about four years now. I, too, consume my own cum every time I masturbate. I had a great can session with one of my favorite girls yesterday and I plan to consume another load today. Like you said, I alsonow look forward to doing It all the time. Good stuff!