Eating your cum

BelchersSpatula

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tried mine a few times over the years and didn't care for the taste. I LOVE my pre-cum though! VERY sweet. I'm going to try eating my cum again soon and I figure if I do it enough I'll get used to it and love it eventually. The main problem is that post orgasm refractory period where the urge totally disappears. I'm 64 now so that period is a lot longer than when I was younger. I usually have to wait 3-4 days before I get horny again.

cyber6

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i loose the interst to to taste it after i cum. To avoid this i lay on my back, flip my legs over my head and start wanking. There is no turning back then to only open my mouth and let it go. And try not to make a facial.

ShubieHack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to eat my cum. It turns me on to know while she's blowing me that she's going to snowball me afterwards. I sometimes lose interest after coming, though. What's worse, though, is that about half the time it gives me the runs. Otherwise I'd do it more often.

D

deleted18808591

I've thought about it but never really gone for it as the thought kinda grosses me out.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precum is very much different. It is clear and non sticky. What does it taste like?
I am speaking strictly about my own fluids here, as I have never taken another man's cum and I don't have any interest. Precum is sticky. Not as thick as true cum, but still sticky. Precum is very sweet, slickery, and good. I often wish I could get more of my precum to enjoy, but I always take as much as I can before I cum. A full load, is also good. I consume my cum on a very regular basis these days. It took me a while to get over the losing interest after cumming issue, but now I consume it just about every time I masturbate, and frequently from a partner's body. In fact, I enjoyed a nice load earlier today after I cammed with a girl and when I came I lost interest, but when I got up to get a towel I just went ahead and licked it all up. I am happy I did, as it was delicious. My cum is typically very sweet and pleasant. I eat pineapple and other fruits every day and I think that really helps because if I ever miss my pineapple and eat my cum it is not as good. Hope this helps.

joncoqtosten

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I love it! Creampie, snowball, straight from the source, doesn't matter.

Just downed this precum....
I usually get a pretty good bit of precum. Love to share it or make a little creampie and lick that up before having a good finish and cleaning that up as well.
2022-11-04 13.54.18.jpg
2022-11-04 13.55.03.jpg

Attachments

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a nice feeding of my cum off my wife's fingers this past Sunday. Out in the country for a drive she got to working my balls. End result was cum on her hand. Nothing to wipe up with so grabbed her wrist and liked and sucked her fingers clean. Neither of us commented about it, continued on driving like nothing happened.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a nice feeding of my cum off my wife's fingers this past Sunday. Out in the country for a drive she got to working my balls. End result was cum on her hand. Nothing to wipe up with so grabbed her wrist and liked and sucked her fingers clean. Neither of us commented about it, continued on driving like nothing happened.
Super Hot. Love it.

D

deleted814719

i loose the interst to to taste it after i cum. To avoid this i lay on my back, flip my legs over my head and start wanking. There is no turning back then to only open my mouth and let it go. And try not to make a facial.
I've done this a few times. It is uncomfortable for me (my abdominal muscles really seem to seize-up) but enjoy the "thrill" of cumming in my mouth. Rather difficult to not make a facial as my aim must be lousy. I also find that I cum with just a few strokes when I get into position. I don't know if just the sexiness of doing it or if somehow my prostate and cock are stimulated being upside down.

Reactions: 1randombeauty

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been enjoying some really nice big and thick loads lately. I am completely over the losing interest issue. Now I do it every time I masturbate. Whether I am alone or camming with a girl. I also do it when I am with a live girl - not every time, but sometimes. Like this cumming Wednesday I will see Carmen and I will most certainly lick it from her body. I will try to take some pictures of that and post back here. But every time I masturbate I now always consume my load. Interestingly, but not surprisingly for me, I now need to do more with it. Not that the thrill of eating my cum is totally gone, but the taboo nature of it is gone. And I have done it so many times now that it's not new anymore. But when I cam, I ask the girls to make me play with it, or hold it in my mouth for a while, and that is fun. One girl likes me to spit it back into my hand and lick it up again and repeat the process. I am so hard writing this that I am not very far away from cumming and consuming it. I'm trying to edge as long as I can so I create as big a load as possible. It's always nice to get as big a mouthful as possible.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been enjoying some really nice big and thick loads lately. I am completely over the losing interest issue. Now I do it every time I masturbate. Whether I am alone or camming with a girl. I also do it when I am with a live girl - not every time, but sometimes. Like this cumming Wednesday I will see Carmen and I will most certainly lick it from her body. I will try to take some pictures of that and post back here. But every time I masturbate I now always consume my load. Interestingly, but not surprisingly for me, I now need to do more with it. Not that the thrill of eating my cum is totally gone, but the taboo nature of it is gone. And I have done it so many times now that it's not new anymore. But when I cam, I ask the girls to make me play with it, or hold it in my mouth for a while, and that is fun. One girl likes me to spit it back into my hand and lick it up again and repeat the process. I am so hard writing this that I am not very far away from cumming and consuming it. I'm trying to edge as long as I can so I create as big a load as possible. It's always nice to get as big a mouthful as possible.
Wow. So Good. I just came watching the only legal Traci Lords movie. She is so hot. As expected, I came a good amount and, once again, it was nice and thick. I licked up every last bit.

Reactions: Tazman66 and RJ5on1