Eating your cum

scotstee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eating your own cum straight up is kind of eh. The taste is just strong.

What I didn't know before going in, is that giving a blowjob really dulls the taste in your mouth, so by the time the guy finishes in the back of it, and assuming it's swallowed, you just don't really get a super strong taste of it. It can vary from guy to guy, but typically it's more of a faint taste in my experience that way. So I guess if you really want the full taste you need to not suck at all beforehand.

S188_s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here, quite often jerk into my mouth (legs up position) but the desire to swallow goes after cumming.
To get around this I keep a cum load (freeze it in a small pot hidden in the freezer) then defrost in the microwave before enjoying it. Then while in the legs up position I pour it over my balls so it dribbles down my cock (it's runnier than a fresh load) and into my mouth. It's very enjoyable to taste and swallow. It usually make me cum super quick.

Im happy to discuss more/maybe show on skype: s188_s

Paul

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight men eat their own cum after jerking off like some gay men do? I eat my own all the time. Or have straight men accidentally shot their load by their mouth and licked it off without thinking about it?
Good god no..

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never used to be able to eat my cum after jerking off. I would tell myself I wanted to, then lose interest as soon as I was done shooting.
One day I was edging and managed to cum without having a complete orgasm. I scooped it up and ate it. It tasted pretty good. I've managed to do that several times since.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had been wanting to lick my cum out of my wife's pussy, but had the same problem of losing interest. So one night I told her I wanted her to fuck me cowgirl, then as soon as I dumped my load in her to put her sloppy pussy on my face. She did, and it was running out and into my mouth. I've been enjoying her creampie ever since. I don't eat it every time, but I don't lose the desire like I used to.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had been wanting to lick my cum out of my wife's pussy, but had the same problem of losing interest. So one night I told her I wanted her to fuck me cowgirl, then as soon as I dumped my load in her to put her sloppy pussy on my face. She did, and it was running out and into my mouth. I've been enjoying her creampie ever since. I don't eat it every time, but I don't lose the desire like I used to.
This is so hot. Glad you’ve found your way over the loss of desire. I had that for the longest time. Not anymore. I now, more often than not, eat my cum whether I am alone, on cam with a girl, or with a partner. Good stuff!

Reactions: Tazman66 and RJ5on1

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is so hot. Glad you’ve found your way over the loss of desire. I had that for the longest time. Not anymore. I now, more often than not, eat my cum whether I am alone, on cam with a girl, or with a partner. Good stuff!
Yes definitely! And the cool thing is that at first my wife was a little squeamish about the whole thing, but now she asks me to lick it out. That's so hot to me! Obviously I oblige every time!

D

deleted15682271

Its normal for straight men to try their own cum or eat it. Its not gross etc. Its healthy to know about your body.

Reactions: RJ5on1

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always... I love giving a French kiss after coming on a girl's mouth! I often wondered if it was normal for a straight man to do this and if I was the only one?
Totally normal. I love to do this, too. I am 100% straight. I'm going to consume my cum here in a little while. I have been edging all morning and I hope to get a massive load to enjoy...

D

deleted814719

I shot my load into my coffee yesterday morning and drank it down with the additional "cream".

Reactions: Cumz and RJ5on1

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not interested in sucking another guys cock or eating another guys cum, but I do really enjoy my own cum and if I could reach, I would like to suck my own cock and cum in my own mouth. While I am very flexible, I am not able to get my cock in my mouth. BUT, I am edging and looking forward to a nice white and thick load this morning.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not interested in sucking another guys cock or eating another guys cum, but I do really enjoy my own cum and if I could reach, I would like to suck my own cock and cum in my own mouth. While I am very flexible, I am not able to get my cock in my mouth. BUT, I am edging and looking forward to a nice white and thick load this morning.
I did end up enjoying a very large, white, thick, and warm load after this posting earlier today. It was more than I thought when I brought it to my mouth. After licking up and enjoying a lot of precum, I came into my left palm and when I got it into my mouth, I was happily surprised at how much it was. I swirled it around my mouth for a bit before swallowing it all. I wish I would have played with it more, but too late now. Next time...

Kuriousym

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds amazing

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did end up enjoying a very large, white, thick, and warm load after this posting earlier today. It was more than I thought when I brought it to my mouth. After licking up and enjoying a lot of precum, I came into my left palm and when I got it into my mouth, I was happily surprised at how much it was. I swirled it around my mouth for a bit before swallowing it all. I wish I would have played with it more, but too late now. Next time...
While I have masturbated several times in a day many times, yesterday was the first time I consumed two of my loads in one day. After consuming my first thick load as posted above, I got very hard again watching a Sophia Leone video that had her sucking and fucking Jmac, and decided to please myself again. It was an extra turn-on knowing that I wanted to consume my load again knowing it would be the first time I would do it twice in one day. When I came the second time it was a nice amount, very thick, and it tasted very good. Now I am very hard again and I know I will be licking up my cum again in just a few hours. Only today it will be from Carmen’s boobs or pussy. I’m going to take some pictures so maybe I’ll post some here tomorrow.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have shot a few loads onto my hands and licked it off, I have also shot a few loads directly into my mouth. Have put a few loads into my drinks. It's ok, don't do it often, but have to be horny as hell to do it. Like Uncle Al above, there have been more times when I shot my load with the intention of eating it, but lost the desire after cumming. On the other hand, I can't even begin to count how many loads my precious wife has swallowed!!!

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight men eat their own cum after jerking off like some gay men do? I eat my own all the time. Or have straight men accidentally shot their load by their mouth and licked it off without thinking about it?
Never done it on purpose, never done it by accident