Eating your cum

D

deleted814719

I have shot a few loads onto my hands and licked it off, I have also shot a few loads directly into my mouth. Have put a few loads into my drinks. It's ok, don't do it often, but have to be horny as hell to do it. Like Uncle Al above, there have been more times when I shot my load with the intention of eating it, but lost the desire after cumming. On the other hand, I can't even begin to count how many loads my precious wife has swallowed!!!
She's a keeper!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoyed a nice load today. It was warm, thick, white, and tasty. The last two times, which were Friday and today, I have been holding it in my mouth longer than usual. When I did it on Friday, I didn't realize at first that I was just holding it in my mouth, then today, it was so much and so thick that I was holding it in my mouth for a bit and then swished it around a little before swallowing. Very hot. Gets me hard just thinking about it.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Tazman66

Sexedup

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing.
The idea of this is hot in the heat of the moment
But instantly after I cum , it becomes something I wonder why I ever thought it.

Once I had my wife kiss me just after I started cumming in her mouth and I continued cumming while she did it.
Just to experience it
Was nothing to write home about.

I do however enjoy my precum.

cowboy0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the taste. I also lose all interest after cumming but what I've done in the past is save up loads in the freezer to enjoy next session. It works! Once my wife was away for a week and I had about 5 or 6 huge loads saved up and actually ended up with way too much to drink. Used it as lube and smeared it on my face it was fucking hot.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the taste. I also lose all interest after cumming but what I've done in the past is save up loads in the freezer to enjoy next session. It works! Once my wife was away for a week and I had about 5 or 6 huge loads saved up and actually ended up with way too much to drink. Used it as lube and smeared it on my face it was fucking hot.
I have thought about rubbing a load on my face. Have not done so yet. But when licking it from some boobs I do like to get it all around my lips and mouth. I’m sure I’ll rub it on my face at some point. The only problem with that is that I won’t be able to consume and enjoy it that way if I rub it all on my face.
…things to consider.

Reactions: Curious65

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve answered this in similar threads. I have the desire to eat it quite often but I usually lose interest as soon as I cum. I have ate it in several occasions and don’t mind the taste. My preferred way to eat my own cum is out of a freshly fucked pussy.

diggingcube

Experimental Member
Media
I have shot a few loads onto my hands and licked it off, I have also shot a few loads directly into my mouth. Have put a few loads into my drinks. It's ok, don't do it often, but have to be horny as hell to do it. Like Uncle Al above, there have been more times when I shot my load with the intention of eating it, but lost the desire after cumming. On the other hand, I can't even begin to count how many loads my precious wife has swallowed!!!
How did you do it with drinks? how did you have the idea, desire, the taste and so on

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One session i tried my precum but couldn’t get the courage to try my cum. I would taste my precum all the time. One time i was going to jerk off and said fuck it, I’m trying it today, grabbed a plastic spoon that i had in my gym bag and went to my room. After I came i took the spoon and got as much of my cum as i could and tried it. FUCK, I tasted so good!!! I really liked it! why was i ever so scared to do it. Now i do it whenever I remember to do it. I really want to do a cum swap with my FWB, I told her about it and she said ok that she’s willing to try it.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One session i tried my precum but couldn’t get the courage to try my cum. I would taste my precum all the time. One time i was going to jerk off and said fuck it, I’m trying it today, grabbed a plastic spoon that i had in my gym bag and went to my room. After I came i took the spoon and got as much of my cum as i could and tried it. FUCK, I tasted so good!!! I really liked it! why was i ever so scared to do it. Now i do it whenever I remember to do it. I really want to do a cum swap with my FWB, I told her about it and she said ok that she’s willing to try it.
Good stuff, Man. Great post. You will LOVE the cum kiss with your FWB. Makes me want to consume a load right now!

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just tried it the other night for the first time, it was actually pretty good! Not at all what I thought! Now I want to eat it out of my wife’s pussy if she will let me!!!
I want to try that one day also But when i do i want to save up a big load so when I do cum it will be a lot.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I want to try that one day also But when i do i want to save up a big load so when I do cum it will be a lot.
Ive been edging for 4 days now building up a good load too! Hope it’s good!

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My desire doesn’t go away - I’m fact seeing my cum just makes me hornier ;) sure, the first few times were a bit difficult but once you actually go through with it it gets a lot easier. Another trick is to leave the cum on your abs or wherever and wait to get horny again, then eat it while you’re horny next time ;)
Yeah, sometimes I've cum, cleaned it up then a bit more has dripped out, I've lost the horniness but after cumming but after a while it just feels natural to taste it. A few times I've edged for ages then finally let it out all over myself and just left it and lay there in the afterglow until I get horny again and have a full load to lick up!

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just tried it the other night for the first time, it was actually pretty good! Not at all what I thought! Now I want to eat it out of my wife’s pussy if she will let me!!!
You'll love it!

D

deleted814719

I’ve answered this in similar threads. I have the desire to eat it quite often but I usually lose interest as soon as I cum. I have ate it in several occasions and don’t mind the taste. My preferred way to eat my own cum is out of a freshly fucked pussy.
Very few things turn me on as much as eating my own creampie out of my wife's pussy. It stirs up primal, naughty urges that are not easy to explain.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been edging for 4 days now building up a good load too! Hope it’s good!
I love edging for a long time for the same reasons. More cum to lick up and enjoy. I especially like to produce bigger loads when I know I’m going to lick it from a woman’s body. …like I will tomorrow when I go play with Carmen.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very few things turn me on as much as eating my own creampie out of my wife's pussy. It stirs up primal, naughty urges that are not easy to explain.
Yes I know the feeling! It feels kind of "taboo" and that makes it even better!