Eating your own creampie

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never eaten my cum out of a girl, but I've done a snowball and "shared" my load off a girl's boobs before. It really has to be spontaneous - if you think about it, even for a second, you might lose your nerve.

Cheers,
Riddle

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some women find it INCREDIBLY sexy, so I've done it -- and it DEFINITELY can be. I say go for it! Especially if you taste good; and I love the taste of my wad. Haha

I do the same thing. Usually I stay horny after my first pop so I just continue licking her and eating my load too. Mine tastes good too. :tongue:

Last edited:

Rightmgt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife loves it when I clean her out after blowing my load in her pussy or ass. She loves to share it with me after I cum in her mouth, too. But I'm a sick bastard, I even love to cllean out her pussy if my load has been inside her overnight.

D_Vladimir Jurkov

Experimental Member
Media
If you're thinking about it, than just give it a try. What's the worst that can happen? It's your own cum. Actually, the worst that could happen is never trying it when it's something you'd actually enjoy.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Real men aren't afraid of their own cum. It came out of your balls - you should have no problem eating it.

Especially when it gets the woman you've just been sticking it in off so good!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm more than happy to eat my cream pie, your cream pie, your best friend's cream pie who just fucked your wife, their cream pies (the folks in the mosh pit room) and happy to share my spooge with the person who just sucked me off. :smile:

Note: We're talking about cum, not coconut cream pie, right? :biggrin1:

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm more than happy to eat my cream pie, your cream pie, your best friend's cream pie who just fucked your wife, their cream pies (the folks in the mosh pit room) and happy to share my spooge with the person who just sucked me off. :smile:

Note: We're talking about cum, not coconut cream pie, right? :biggrin1:
LOL excellent. what is the mosh pit room. sounds interesting to me