Eating your own cum?

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just wondering how many guys here eat there own cum after jerking off? I do all the time, I enjoy the taste. But I imagine most guys don't. Am I a freak for doing it every time or are there other guys that enjoy it too. Also what do women think of a guy who enjoys eating his own sperm?

Reactions: teninchman

ben_big_willy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are definitely not a freak. I love eating my cum and do it about 90% of the time. In fact, I just posted a picture in my gallery where I had just finished swallowing my load. Enjoy it!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you're any sort of a freak for enjoying the taste of your own sperm--it's just what you like. On occaision, I can't avaoid it, as I tend to squirt quite far--frequently on and over my face. To be honest, I think it tastes quite acrid, although that's probably just my own flavor, so I don't enjoy it. That said, I do find it amazingly arousing kissing a woman who has just given me head; it's almost guaranteed to give me a fresh erection right away. Go figure.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
You're no freak at all – at least not for eating your cum – is there anything else you want to tell us? You’re not doing it in the cafeteria at work are you?

Some teen guys start eating their own cum to hide the evidence. Go to Healthystrokes.com and you’ll read episodes about this. Mostly they were disposing of the evidence to hide from nosy mothers who checked sheets and underwear – you want freak – what about those moms?

Lots of gay guys – I’m one – love to suck and swallow. Swallowing is important to me, something about why I even want to suck off the guy. It'll take a busload of shrinks to explain so don't bother. I ain't complaining. Therefore, eating some of my own cum is kind of natural – sometimes I do, sometimes not. If there’s a big gusher, I’m really like to lap it up.

We should let the ladies of LPSG speak for themselves. I get the feeling that many women think it’s yucky, but not all women are alike. As to how a woman feels about learning that her man likes to eat his own jizz, you got me. I wouldn’t tell her unless I think she’ll get turned on. There are some things that are properly left private. When we beat off, and what we do, is kind of a personal thing.

In any case, a guy needs to do something with the stuff. Those stains on the wall behind the bed get noticed. When you go to sell the house do you really want to explain all this to the real estate agent?

Maybe you do!

Last edited:

cumatonce

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your not a freak buddy. It's even hotter when you cum swap whith the guy that just giave you a hand job in the sauna!

id_viper_88_id

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to tell you that you are completely normal :smile: It happens to me to eat my own cum, but I don't do it each and every time - just sometimes, as a form of an extra attraction :biggrin1: Also, whether you like the flavor of your own sperm or not, is just a matter of your taste :smile: My sperm is pretty salty, for example, and I'm lucky that I like the taste of salt in almost everything I eat :biggrin1:

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've wanted to on many ocassions to taste my own cum, but when it gets a few inches from my lips, I chicken out and can't stomach the idea.

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been known to do it in the past myself. My only problem is that often times I loose the urge right after I blow my load. Wish there were a remedy for that, and I don't feel like unloading in a cup and saving it. I'd rather it be fresh. :smile:

j2005x

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the same .. quite fancy doing it but once i start to cum go off idea.

Only solution would be if dick reached my mouth and it doesn't lol

dgantt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I precum alot and love the taste...sometimes i shoot in my mouth, although i don't preticurly love the tast of my cum. But I do love the tast of my precum.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah, pretty routine stuff, i'd guess, judging from guys i've talked to. a lot of guys try it once, just out of curiosity. i kind of have a thing for it, and i've come to enjoy the taste of my own jizm, tho at first, i didn't care for it. but i still felt drawn to eating it.

how i came to it might be interesting. my older brother used to do it (still does sometimes), and he encouraged me to do it when i first started jizzing as a way of hiding sperm stains on sheets, etc, from our mom. at first i would just skwirt into my hand and lick it up the way he showed me, but later (on my own) i learned about self-sucking and lifting up my legs to skwirt directly into my own mouth.

at times demonstrating any of these skills has made me quite popular, mostly with other guys. some old gfs thought it was too weird if i even mentioned it, let alone showed them. one girl was kind of keen on it, but we never hit it off in other ways... and then i got much more into fooling around with guys

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes most often by french kissing a guy whose mouth is full of my cum after sucking me off

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good thing eating cum is not like taking drugs where Alcohol leads to Pot which leads to Coke which leads to Heroin. Otherwise, if you keep this behavior up and, you'll be eatin your own shit in no time.

But maybe that will, in turn, force you to invent a new type of mouthwash which will make you a quadrillionaire!

Turn the corner cum eaters!!! Do it! Make us all proud!!!

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's great to hear so many other guys like to swallow there own cum, I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only cum addict.
But what do girls think of guys doing this?