Eating your own cum?

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only eat my cum on special occaisions... but regularly eat my own precum as part of a wank session.

Ditto. I've ate my own cum a couple of times when I was younger and didn't like it. I'll still eat precum if I'm making a lot, because it's sweet, but that's where I stop.

fabenham

Experimental Member
Media
I have before, but like some of the others, I tend to lose interest as soon as I cum. For whatever reason I like it better frozen -- a cumcicle :)

tamuning

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do it all the time, and I find it very erotic to lick my load off my partner's tits or chest or belly, or french kiss after a blow job. We don't mind filling our partner's mouth with spunk, can't see any reason why we shouldn't enjoy it as well!

askerhomse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it all the time. I guess it started off like a way of getting rid of the stuff instead of having napkins or towels around. - but I have always liked it, the sperm have so many different tastes! try it after you've had a lot a fruit. pineapple makes it very nice. beer is a turn-off, makes it acrid...
I love to suck and have someone come in my mouth, that is much hotter than having semen on your skin.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never tried it, but my precum tastes like the best lollipop in the world.
There have been a lot of previous discussions about this.
Pre-cum is sweeter than cum, as you've discovered. It's the body's way of making the exit tube hospitable for your little swimmers. :biggrin1:
Cum, on the other hand, will always vary in flavor depending upon your diet.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeing a guy sucking his own cock and pumping his mouth full of cum is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I love watching him pleasure himself as only he can. I also love it when a guy lies on his back and milks himself on to his face and shoots his cum into his eager mouth. Again, the thrill of seeing pure self pleasure is so exciting.

Joe7703

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All cum tastes differently... it is dependant on diet and differs from person to person. Also medication can effect the taste.

I eat my own a lot... always tastes quite sweet. However my ex use to take a certain medication which made it taste HORRIBLE.

I have had good and bad experiences with other people's cum... sort of luck of the draw :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I eat my cum all the time now. When i first started, i only did it a few times. But as time progressed, i started eating it every time.

I, like many others, enjoy the taste of my precum better than mh cum - but my cum isnt bad at all. I simply scoop it up with my fingers and eat it.

I cant wait to blow my load in a woman and eat her cum-filled pussy right after! I'm betting on some good eating!!

Simba

D_56tg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've done it when I have self-sucked. Sometimes it's a little too much if I blow a big load, but generally it's not too bad. Most of the time when I self-suck (especially on cam) I just blow the load out, because that's what everyone likes to see :)

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love the taste of pe-cum, from me or my partner at the time. Have tried my own, and love the taste and texture.

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Started eating creampies in High School and the girls loved it. Made them cum like freight trains and made me very popular. This was decades ago when good girls didn't do that sort of thing. Guys didnt eat pussy and tell about it. So when I ate a pussy it was usually for her first time. You had to eat a lot of pussy to get a blow job. I was my now wife that taught me to eat my cum. She would ride me on top and slide up to my mouth after I came. She would cum every time. We still usually eat my cum by sharing a blow job or a creampie.

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried mine a couple times but I didn't like it to much. I hate the taste of cum. I don't think your a freak though for liking it to each it's own