Eating your own cum?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An ex told me I had sweet tasting spunk and insisted I try it. It just tasted salty to me, but I had no point of reference for comparison. A few women have asked to see me self suck too, but I seem to produce little / no pre cum, so no taste there. My neck gets too sore before the point of cumming.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haven't, thought about it, (not able to self-suck), maybe while jackin, thinkin...only way to know is to taste....mmm. I'll keep you posted,,,

B_dick_masters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i like shooting big loads in my wife's pussy or asshole then I eat the whole thing . Love my manjuice ! Then we go to sleep and I can still feel and taste the cum dripping down my throat. awsome !

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i've just been rereading some posts on this thread. i agree that eating precum is much tastier than the real goo, but eating the real thing is so much more satisfying than just tasting precum. it maybe that there's more of it (precum is just a little taste each time), or just the knowledge that it's cum and you're eating it. it's the cum snack at the end of j/o that makes the whole thing a perfect treat!

B_BENDERBOY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, pretty routine stuff, i'd guess, judging from guys i've talked to. A lot of guys try it once, just out of curiosity. I kind of have a thing for it, and i've come to enjoy the taste of my own jizm, tho at first, i didn't care for it. But i still felt drawn to eating it.

How i came to it might be interesting. My older brother used to do it (still does sometimes), and he encouraged me to do it when i first started jizzing as a way of hiding sperm stains on sheets, etc, from our mom. At first i would just skwirt into my hand and lick it up the way he showed me, but later (on my own) i learned about self-sucking and lifting up my legs to skwirt directly into my own mouth.

At times demonstrating any of these skills has made me quite popular, mostly with other guys. Some old gfs thought it was too weird if i even mentioned it, let alone showed them. One girl was kind of keen on it, but we never hit it off in other ways... And then i got much more into fooling around with guys
cheers for the advise on my thread about fucking with my brother again mate. Much appreciated i also love eating my cum thankfully i'm that fucking turned on and horny the taaste doesn't bother me to much.like me are you into eating other guys loads

jshine868

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I swallow my cum about 20% of the time. lol Yes about 1 in 5 jerks. I love it but usually I just like seeing it fly all over the room instead of eat it. But when i drink juice it tastes delectable

Last edited:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been known to do it in the past myself. My only problem is that often times I loose the urge right after I blow my load. Wish there were a remedy for that, and I don't feel like unloading in a cup and saving it. I'd rather it be fresh. :smile:
Pump your loads into a small jar and save it in the freezer to play with later on. I do that all the time.

sexcrazzed1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nope your not weird when I started doing it I also felt weird so I told my wife I was fantasizing about it but it was making me feel uncomfortable she said it wouldn't make her think anything less about me if i decided to do it . Thats all i needed to hear now I do it at least 3 times a week.

NFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think its odd......I love my man filling my pussy full of cum then eating his cum from my pussy. Huge turn on. Huge orgasm!

MrJizz

Just Browsing
Media
Recently started eating my own loads as a matter of routine.

It has taken me years to overcome the loss of desire after I blow, but now its become such a part of my masturbation routine that I unload straight onto a teaspoon :biggrin1: