Eating your own cum?

brasspin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lay on my back and put my legs over my head so i can cum in my mouth and all over my face. I love doing it on cam for other guys to watch

toyboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always eat my own cum
it tastes great & its easy clean up after a good shag or wank session

tip to always make it taste good: eat pineapple or drink pineapple juice

That's the way I do it
photo.php

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have eaten my own cum, but I do not particularly like the taste. I have been eating mainly vegetables for the past 10 days, I will crank one out later and taste my cum. It would be interesting to see if there are any differences in the flavour.

Brumblebomp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like a couple of guy here, I always lose the desire to swap with my wife once I'm done cumming in her mouth. She likes it, so what I do is right after the first big release I grab her head, pull her up and we make out while I jerk myself off the rest of the way. By the time we're done, we're pretty much stuck together.

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I precum alot and love the taste...sometimes i shoot in my mouth, although i don't preticurly love the tast of my cum. But I do love the tast of my precum.

Same here!
I sometimes put my legs against the wall intending to shoot into my mouth, but one stroke away I change my mind and close my mouth. I love my precum and often dribble that into my mouth.

orca

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I precum loads, and licking it up just adds to the excitement of the session. At the same time, while I'm good and excited I think it would be fun to eat the main load, but somehow after I cum I go off the idea. I'm neutral on the taste, neither like nor dislike.

britbusinessman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like you - I love licking up the precum, makes me extra horny!

Its funny...whilst I don't rave on the taste, eating cum is a horny thing to do, but like many, get hit by some sort of guilt that puts me off...or if I do, it spoils the enjoyment.

If I'm mega horny, then love doing it, it feels filthy and very hot

ark500

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once and a while. sometimes tastes good. I have to shoot into my mouth.
If I cum on my hand I chicken out

B_ThatGirl13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's gross. I really enjoy sucking dick and I love to eat cum. So, I was blowing this guy, and he came in my mouth, then he kissed me before I swallowed when I was showing him the cum in my mouth, and it was so hawt. So, idk, do what you like you just gotta share with me, lol. I like watching vids when a girl squirts in her mouth so I don't really see the difference.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love cum. But now when I jack off a load, I usually just let it dry on my pubes, stomach, wherever it lands. Weird, maybe, but I love the feel of it drying and getting all crusty. Shower it off the next morning. When I fuck and come in a guy's ass, I always eat my cum. Part of my general butthole worship. And when I get fucked, I try always to get the guy to come in my mouth.

TDSmoove

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When my nutt cums out thick then yeah I'll eat that up. Easy clean up after beatin off. When it shoots out and is runny then it jus gets everywhere and I just have to live with a starched carpet. otherwise I love puttin it up in my partners.

malaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ITs all the same. Cum in the wife's pussy and eat cream pie - or knock one out midweek and save the sheets. Been doing it for years since a teenager. Lots of my mates hand a a paper tissue tree under their beds. Not me - got rid of it straight away and tasty too