Eating your own cum?

scorpus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious how many guys out there enjoy eating their own cum after a masturbation session? I have sort of "self-eroticized" this act myself. So, in all honesty, do you swallow or not?

yonjoi

Just Browsing
Media
scorpus said:
I'm curious how many guys out there enjoy eating their own cum after a masturbation session? I have sort of "self-eroticized" this act myself. So, in all honesty, do you swallow or not?
bah....oh i am sorry :banana:

selfdrink

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i like my cum
i have the habit of eating my cum

It used to taste so bad I would wretch, and though it's changed nicely now, the old inhibitions remain. (that and I can rarely do an adequate clean anyway)

If you want to, little reason not to.

kman86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
only eat my precum. tastes sweet. after i blow my load, i am not horny anymore, so eating my cum is not appealing.

I'm the same way. I did eat my cum once when I was really young. I don't regret it. I always think to myself that I'm going to but never do.

nico61

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, and I like it. I love to lick my gf after I cum inside her, it is sooooo hot.

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never would say i like it or it arouses me but i have tasted it manly cuz a girl said u wnat me to swallow u tastet it well i falwowed trew

only eat my precum. tastes sweet. after i blow my load, i am not horny anymore, so eating my cum is not appealing.
Same here actually,...

I sometimes just lick it off my hands as I continue to wipe myself clean so I can resume work. But most definately not always.

D

deleted69654

NO WAY!! I am actually pretty grossed out by that.

JUSTaskME said:
NO WAY!! I am actually pretty grossed out by that.

You should, at least once, if you ever expect a chick to go down on you. You want them to swallow then you should experience what you're asking. Eat some pineapple a few hours before because that makes it a lot sweeter. Usually it isn't bad. Precum is actually not bad.

Every straight guy (and girl) should taste themselves from time to time if only out of courtesy to their partners.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done it a few times. It's pleasant enough at first but the aftertaste can be a bit bleh, so I won't do it unless I have a way to wash it down with something.