Eating your own cum?

D

deleted32404

As a gay man who is totally into oral sex, I have eaten a LOT of cum. I was with one hottie who I sucked off twice. He then asked me to cum into a glass and drink my own cum. I did. Wasn't bad. Still prefer cabernet....

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny how it's the "totally" straight ones who seem to find it so distasteful... Curious.

I always did, I love it and think it quite normal...why mine should be any less suitable than that of a stranger I always found weird... Like another guys is acceptable whereas my spunks dirty somehow or out of bounds! Crazy! Ecologically eating it up's a better way of cleaning up also, no kleenex to landfill, or cum rags to launder... think about it. Your doing a service to the world

Try it...you might like it, you might not but one thing it isn't is, wrong, weird or sick. Thats merely a reflection of your own attitude!

mightymac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've licked my pre-cum, and wiped it on my lips and tongue. Kinda cool, but after actually cumming am turned off by the thought of licking up the cum.

I would probably lick anohter guy's cum if I hadn't already cum myself. It's a heat of the moment thing for me.

I would like to try another guys cum though. Is a real turn on for me.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny how it's the "totally" straight ones who seem to find it so distasteful... Curious.
i dont think its that so much ive always want to eat mine but when the time comes i always get grossed out for some reason its psychological warefare i tell yah:wink:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont think its that so much ive always want to eat mine but when the time comes i always get grossed out for some reason its psychological warefare i tell yah:wink:

Throw yr legs over your shoulders, it'll shoot from one end to the other in moments, before the will subsides.

You can always spit it out!

sexy_beasts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After giving head to a guy who hadn't wanked in weeks and having so much cum in my mouth I almost threw up (to the point I gagged and had to run to the bathroom) I now hate cum...which is rather bad, being a gay man and what not. A few months later, he came on my chest and I almost threw up because of it...not fun