Eating your own cum?

Do you eat your own cum?

• Sure I do! I scoop it off my chest and slurp it down. Easy clean up!

Votes: 560 55.3%
  • Absolutely not. That's what cum rags are for.

Votes: 190 18.8%
  • I only feed mine to others.

Votes: 263 26.0%

• Total voters

xela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not courageous enough to try! I'm afraid of doing it!

{sharp}

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i eat my cum all the time, although it tends to be salty a bit, but i do eat alot of junk food, and im into the whole, sweet foods make cum better, i know for a fact. but it makes me wanna jizz again after im done!

LT1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have cleaned myself by slurping up my load before. I do that when I don't have a cum rag. It really doesn't taste so bad. I can see why the girls I'm with like to swallow my load.

sobral69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've noticed that pre-cum is sweet v. the whole load which has a 'saltier' taste to it. Cinammon in the diet helps the taste of cum too, heard that one from a lady friend who loves the taste.

tolsty17cm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find this thread very interesting. I often jerk off - and fantasize about eating my cum - and then I cum - and totally loose the desire. I have swallowed it a few times -and I am not wild about the taste - but at the same time - I don't hate it. I have never swallowed someone else's cum - and probably won't - too risky with HIV.

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes,I eat mine. My body produced it and spent energy making it so why not consume it and recycle the protein.
One of the reasons I wanted to do PE was to get bigger so I could reach my cock with my mouth.I can easily do it now.
And it takes a lot of stretching to get limber.
Although some of you guys probably do not have to really bend over too far huh??^_^

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know why but when i read the subject of this post i thought of my lumpy mashed potato i had for dinner! :confused: i know cum isnt lumpy like lumpy mashed potato but i'm puzzled as to why i thought that! hmmmmmmm

Perhaps it the sausage to go with the mash that you were really thinking of..... not forgetting the gravy:biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost always. I also love to eat other guys. I've only once had a really bad tasting cum from another guy.
I like to squirt in a small jar and try to fill it up and keep it for later. When I'm jackin I like to eat cum from the jar and jack with it.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No I do not...

hot-rod said:
I like to squirt in a small jar and try to fill it up and keep it for later. When I'm jackin I like to eat cum from the jar and jack with it.

I hope to God that is not true...