Eating your own cum?

Do you eat your own cum?

• Sure I do! I scoop it off my chest and slurp it down. Easy clean up!

Votes: 560 55.3%
  • Absolutely not. That's what cum rags are for.

Votes: 190 18.8%
  • I only feed mine to others.

Votes: 263 26.0%

• Total voters
D

deleted26275

I've done it only a handful (no pun intended) times. I think about doing it all the time but I lose interest when I jack off. I also position myself so that it would fall in my mouth, but I always "miss" at the last minute. One of these days, I'll taste my full load and not just a drop of it.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, never eat my load.

Right before the end of my marriage I finally asked the ex if she would suck me and swallow. Before I asked her I really wondered about what I was about to ask her to do, so I jacked into a large spoon and reluctantly let it slide down the hatch..

It was very strong and salty. I did this about three times. I did ask her and she did ingest my load twice I think before we split. It was incredible to be given suck then be sucked clean before pulling out. Knowing my load was in her belly makes me hot.

Hard thinking about it..

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I completely lose interest as soon as I cum.
Same here.

I started reading this thread and decided to try again - it's been a while. I did the "crawl the wall" thing and when I ejaculated, most of it missed my mouth. A final spurt hit my lips and went a little up my nose, but I was already out of the mood and kept my lips firmly sealed.

Tragic.

sosprung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've certainly tasted it before, though I've never swallowed a full load (mine or someone elses). Sometimes I think about doing it while jerking off, but as soon as I cum I lose interest in the idea. That's just me, though.

I have been sucking my own cock and eating my own cum for years!!!!:biggrin1:

Hotbuns-33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello, I like to swallow my own cum but I just wish I could do it before I cum.:confused: So I'll just settle for swallowing other guys cum before I cum.:biggrin1: I tasted it the very first time I ever came when I was awake.:rolleyes: It was OK but I lose interest after I cum.

Sorry i'm all talkative tonight. :)
I used to go with a swimmer when i was much younger and we'd start straight sex. Towards the end he would withdraw - pull off the rubber - jack into his hand and gulp it down???? every single time!? i never got any!
is this weird - or good for muscle building? i didnt know any better / still dont

jpscott

1st Like
Media
dude, that's not just you. After I cum, i wonder what in the hell i was thinking half the time. I have to figure out how to get it into my mouth quicker. Climbing the wall is too far away-not a shooter. How do these guys suck there own cock?

mark610

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my own cum when I jo and edge and I ejaculate without actually having the orgasm. By the time I have the orgasm, I'm firing dust.

Sometimes I like to shoot in a guys mouth then get him to kiss me and swap my cum between us (I think it's called snowballing)

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tasted my own cum a couple times and don't like it. However, while jerking I leak tons of precum. This I do like. I don't know how to describe it other then it tastes like "sex". For those guys who have eaten out a really clean beaver and you get into it because it tastes good... kinda sweet... I guess it tastes like that. I've never done this infront of the wife though