Eating your own cum?

Do you eat your own cum?

• Sure I do! I scoop it off my chest and slurp it down. Easy clean up!

Votes: 560 55.3%
  • Absolutely not. That's what cum rags are for.

Votes: 190 18.8%
  • I only feed mine to others.

Votes: 263 26.0%

• Total voters

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love for my partner to cum all over my face and them swing my legs in the air so that I cum all over my face also. And of course I keep my mouth open. (I do have to say my partners cum is much sweeter that mine, mine is a little salty.)

D

deleted257218

I've tried it once too like Mario just to see what it was like

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not only do I eat my own cum straight from the tap, I also like to cum on food (or have someone else do it) and then eat it. any others out there that share this same desire?

Sand-Slug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love dumping a really good load in my wife's mouth. She then comes over to me and French kisses me and we "share" ! If it was up to her, she'll suck me off twice a day. I still have to learn to eat my cum willingly immediately after I cum. I came on a plate last night hoping to lick it clean....dumped it down to toilet. About 20 minutes later I said to myself, I shouldn't have dumped it, I'm ready for cum now !! Need more practice.

:wink:

feed_me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Precum tastes delicious, I love scooping it up and licking my finger clean but I only eat my cum occasionally. Usually if it lands in my mouth.
However I love being snowballed, and I love licking it from a hot pussy, or off a girls tits or ass.
I'm amazed so many guys do it, thought I was unusual. Obviously not.
Anyone for a game of soggy biscuit?

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
been edging for three hour and in two more i'm gonna bust my nut into my favorite martini glass, shake up a dry grey goose and then finish it off with some blue cheese olives. i may line up 3 or 4 glasses and do a shot of ball snot in each or just get piggy and eat/drink it all at once. i some times do this with a buddy and we enjoy our own and each others loads. someone suggested to me that i freeze some nut and drop a cube or two in each drink. i think it would be hot to have an ice cube tray full of frozen come. the only problem is that when i pop, i want it right away and the tray loses out!

nanouk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always thought it very hypocritical for a man to want his SO to swallow, but then be unwilling to do the same. ;-)

My cousin (6yrs older than I) used to love for me to have oral sex with him and then swallow his loads. I never gave it a second thought since I liked the flavor and texture of it. My wife never balked at swallowing my loads once I showed her that I was not afraid of doing the same.

For me, there is nothing quite like the taste and consistency of semen. One should try it before so loudly condemning it.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Eating my cum out of my wife's cunt is out of this world when I imagine that it is the cum of my fuck buddy that I'm eating out of there. So fucking hot!!!

jb3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love eating my own. It may be an acquired taste: I acquired it readily. Especially fun when there's another person there - though I'm always prepared to share! But it also feels like an enjoyable (and delicious) guilty secret when I'm by myself.
Guess it's not a secret anymore.....

The_Silesian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always eaten my pre. It tasted too good to waste it as lube. The few times that I tasted my cum occurred when I put my feet over my head and shot my load in my mouth. No chance to change your mind when you do it that way.

Like other guys I always lost interest as soon as I came. But then I noticed if I edged a long time and got closer and closer to cumming that I could reach a point where each stroke produced a cum pearl and since I hadn't blasted I was still interested in eating it. Then I went one step further and would shoot my load on a piece of aluminum foil and freeze it. By the time that it was frozen, I was ready to jackoff again. I would put the pieces of frozen cum into my mouth and let them dissolve.

When I started camming I would shoot my load on a saucer and lick it up. Guys seemed to enjoy watching that. Finally I stopped using the saucer and just came in my hand and slurped it down. Now that happens with almost every load that I shoot.