Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I got really into this during the pandemic, given I wasn't able to see anybody. Whether it was following a CEI instruction video and licking it up off my palm, rolling over and blasting a load in my face, or - on special occasions - saving loads in a container and freezing it over several days so I'd have a ton to play with when I was done.

Anyone else been really into this, or found themselves enjoying it more during isolation? Share your favorite ways to enjoy your own sauce!

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always enjoy eating mine. Delicious. The ultimate for me is shooting straight into my mouth...nothing is hotter. I swing my legs up above me and jerk straight into it. SO GOOD

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once managed to convince a few lads on the rugby team that eating your load was good for bulking up, protein and testosterone or something.

I hope that you told them that eating other mens' cum was even better, as it often contains the missing minerals and nutrients their own might lack!

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hope that you told them that eating other mens' cum was even better, as it often contains the missing minerals and nutrients their own might lack!
A (straight, he claimed) fitness-obsessed guy I used to work with had the idea that eating cum was nutritious and healthy. I was happy to indulge him, and to gently encourage the idea that eating other people’s loads would be even healthier, lol. Eventually we would go round after work and jack off and eat each other’s fresh loads – no homo, lol.

Mike young

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I got really into this during the pandemic, given I wasn't able to see anybody. Whether it was following a CEI instruction video and licking it up off my palm, rolling over and blasting a load in my face, or - on special occasions - saving loads in a container and freezing it over several days so I'd have a ton to play with when I was done.

Anyone else been really into this, or found themselves enjoying it more during isolation? Share your favorite ways to enjoy your own sauce!

Yea I like to eat my own cum. I'm a no sexual guy and when I was married I'd cum over my wife's back bend over and lick it off. She never said anything. The first time i dont think she knew what was happening.

thebestest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love my precum. With my cum, I typically have to mix it with something like cum in a glass and add a little beer or wine. Eventually want to get to where I enjoy it without anything added.

Try putting your legs over your head so you cant help but cum in your mouth, def helps you acquire the taste lol. There's also really dope CEI instructional videos for first timers

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try putting your legs over your head so you cant help but cum in your mouth, def helps you acquire the taste lol. There's also really dope CEI instructional videos for first timers
There's nothing like cumming straight into your own mouth. I wish I could reach my dick.

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I have done that a couple times. Kinda hurts my neck and takes away the fun.

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's nothing like cumming straight into your own mouth. I wish I could reach my dick.

I have dreams every once in a while that my cock is big enough for me to suck. It is very disappointing to wake up and realize it still is too small.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have dreams every once in a while that my cock is big enough for me to suck. It is very disappointing to wake up and realize it still is too small.
I have had those same dreams many times.

do you wake up with salty aftertaste in your moth after those dreams? it happened to me few times, also had a dream of sucking my dick. (the taste happened even way before I sucked my first dick ever though, which was weird)

Reactions: Very kinkey

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you wake up with salty aftertaste in your moth after those dreams? it happened to me few times, also had a dream of sucking my dick. (the taste happened even way before I sucked my first dick ever though, which was weird)

No, but that would be interesting!

Reactions: Very kinkey

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've been eating my cum forever. The only time I don't is when my GF does or I cum in her and I can't eat it out of her after. I cum on my food and drinks too. I once filled up a tupperware one load at a time and kept it in freezer. I used it as lube. My favorite is a good sloppy self facial.

Kaelkink

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been eating my cum forever. The only time I don't is when my GF does or I cum in her and I can't eat it out of her after. I cum on my food and drinks too. I once filled up a tupperware one load at a time and kept it in freezer. I used it as lube. My favorite is a good sloppy self facial.
That’s incredibly hot! I used to eat my own cum when I was flexible enough to suck my own dick but I’ve stopped doing it so much now that my boyfriend wants to eat it every time! Used to love self facials and then licking the salty mess off my lips, might have to do it again as thinking about this has got me hard…

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Omg I have those dreams too, that waking moment when you realise it was just a dream is such a downer. I found the only solution to the problem is suck someone else's cock dry!

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I frequently have the urge when masturbating but more often than not lose interest as soon as I cum. I do love eating my cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, the combined taste is intoxicating.