Eating Your Own Cum

dukedog75

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't start until I was like 40. I could never get myself to follow though with it until then. I still kinda when I do.
But after doing some research, I found its really good for you. It has nutrients along with spermidine and telomerase in it; which both slow the aging process.
I had my telomeres measured at age 40 and they results shows that of a typical 30 yr old. After 2 yrs of eating it (along with some other supplement) I had my telomeres retested and the results showed that I was now in the 85th percentile and typical of someone in their mid 20s.
Take it for what you want but I'm.going to keep doing it even though I don't really like the taste.

D

deleted2495721

In one of Serena Drains CEI videos she demonstrates the action of cumming into the palm of your hand and lapping from it as you carry on filling the other palm, so you slurp from each palm alternately until you finish. So on Thurs I was in the gym shower having not cum in a week. I turned my back to the shower so the water didn't dilute my jizz and happily shot several big ropes into my cupped hands, following her action to the letter. I slurped back three large palm-fulls and then even went back for the final drops. So thank you Serena for the technique, it worked very well!
This is how I used to do it when I was very active. Starting to get back into the gym and look after myself abit more my sex drive has increased and I’ve started it again after a work out. Nothing quite like a warm cum shot after getting sweaty. I’m working on getting my pelvis high enough just as I cum to get as much straight from dick to mouth as possible.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In one of Serena Drains CEI videos she demonstrates the action of cumming into the palm of your hand and lapping from it as you carry on filling the other palm, so you slurp from each palm alternately until you finish. So on Thurs I was in the gym shower having not cum in a week. I turned my back to the shower so the water didn't dilute my jizz and happily shot several big ropes into my cupped hands, following her action to the letter. I slurped back three large palm-fulls and then even went back for the final drops. So thank you Serena for the technique, it worked very well!
I've had some custom videos done by Serena, it's amazing having her talk about your fantasies and telling you directly you are going to eat your cum!

D

deleted11780181

When my husband is sitting om my cock, he often comes, so all his sperm on my chest, he feed it me, also the other way around .
We never let one drop goes to waste. :yum
That’s hot! Would love to see a video of that

D

deleted15291411

Best is cumming straight into my mouth. I can get the head in. Otherwise edging and shooting a partial load, sucking It off my fingers, then repeating or finishing.

Actually, best is licking it from my wife…

My cum has improved in flavor lately. Must be a change in diet. Or maybe the taste just grows on you.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Best is cumming straight into my mouth. I can get the head in. Otherwise edging and shooting a partial load, sucking It off my fingers, then repeating or finishing.

Actually, best is licking it from my wife…

My cum has improved in flavor lately. Must be a change in diet. Or maybe the taste just grows on you.
I think you're right, the taste does grow on you. I used to really have to push myself to try my own but now I can easily lap back a whole load. I think learning to eat my own has made me much more relaxed when sucking a guy off.

Zear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I frequently have the urge when masturbating but more often than not lose interest as soon as I cum. I do love eating my cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, the combined taste is intoxicating.
Agreed while I’m jerking seems interesting/exciting but the moment I climax I lose interest. I’ve only tried it a couple times after, but wasn’t excited or anything, it was just meh.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was about 22 the first time I got into cum play. Came inside a partner, then she fingered herself and fed it to me off her fingers. That then progressed to eating come out of every possible hole, and regularly eating mine after masturbating.
Dream is to be a cum slut at an orgy, just there to swallow people's cum.
Yes I would like being a cum dump at a party.

Reactions: deleted1253403

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been eating my own cum since I was very young (many many years! LOL). I got started simply out of not wanting my mother to find my cum rag or wads of paper towel so I would cum in my hand and then eat it to destroy the evidence. LOL So when I go older and married my first wife and she asked me to go down on her after I came so she could cum I got my first creampie. That led to her asking one night while we were swinging with a guy friend of ours to once again go down her but this time AFTER he came in her. I was even more hooked on eating cum after that!!! Now I am re-married to another woman and we swing every now and again and she and I both love cum and sucking cocks so it all works out!!!!
Where do you find woman like that?

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I occasionally eat my cum out of my hand. The way I like eating it the most is if I have been sucking on one of my dildos while jerking off and when i cum I rub it on the dildo then lick it off so I can imagine I'm swallowing another man's load.
I might have to try that technique! Sounds hot!

Reactions: Kuriousym

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
During a recent edging session, I gave myself one stroke too many and couldn't stop myself from cumming. I didn't orgasm, so I was still horny. I scooped my cum off my stomach and ate it. That was awesome!
I want to try and replicate the experience.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what tickles me is straight guys that say they wont taste cum -- not even their own--but here they go letting their wife or gf or girl they are with suck their cocks then kiss them tasting their cock from the womans mouth-- then he screws her---and when he cums she sucks it swallows his load and then kiss again tongue and all---not realizing they are tasting their own cum from the womans mouth

a friend of mine was like that--said he wouldnt taste his cum ever--then when explained it to him about kissing afterwards --he was about to get sick just at the thought of it--i laughed my ass off at him --and from that day on he said if his dick was in a womans mouth then they werent kissing

Reactions: Aelx_smuth