Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't like it cold so I won't eat it after it's been out of my cock. I have to lean over and blow in my mouth if I want to eat it. I used to do it more when I gave myself head but I don't do that much anymore either.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I got really into this during the pandemic, given I wasn't able to see anybody. Whether it was following a CEI instruction video and licking it up off my palm, rolling over and blasting a load in my face, or - on special occasions - saving loads in a container and freezing it over several days so I'd have a ton to play with when I was done.

Anyone else been really into this, or found themselves enjoying it more during isolation? Share your favorite ways to enjoy your own sauce!
One of my buds loves to eat cum as much as I do and our favourites over the last summer were cum shorts and ice cream, in fruit salad, with mangoes and peaches and mixed, very lightly, with a blue cheese dressing for salads. Wintertime was hot toast spread with peanut butter and cum shot

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I'm horny I want to eat my cum but when I cum it looks so disgusting...
wow .. I was like that wen I was younger, but how I resolve that issue was by swallowing someone else’s cum then my loads became even greater and immediately eat my own.. until I didn’t need to eat anyone else’s. and now i can eat my whole loads and not be disgusted anymore !

iammrperfect

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here, when I get really horny and I came a lot. Eating my cum was on my mind but after cumming, all those intentions just faded. I just couldn't do it.
Same
So now I am thinking to eat someone else's cum
I think that's the only way to test the cum for first time and that also before I cum

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For the past two days I’ve gone into my bathroom and jerked off all over my face and lips, slurping it up. It’s been tasting amazing and for some reason turning me on waaaay more than normal. Can’t stop thinking about my next cum meal.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the past two days I’ve gone into my bathroom and jerked off all over my face and lips, slurping it up. It’s been tasting amazing and for some reason turning me on waaaay more than normal. Can’t stop thinking about my next cum meal.
good boy … nice and if you haven’t try the pineapple try eat it a few days before next “cum meal” is going to blow your mind away… I’ve done it for my self, and my cum eating studs !