• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A question for the guys out there.

I have been shooting in my mouth ever since I was 14. I would say 90% of the time that I stroke on my own I choose to shoot my load in my mouth and swallow.

The history, if it matters is as follows:
(skip to the next paragraph if you don't care)
I started actually ejaculating when I was 13. I was taking a pee outside our house in the side lawn and was whipping off the excess piss (I am uncut) and I began to get hard while whipping it and noticed it felt really good. I kept whipping it and whipping it and within a short period of time I began having contractions and ejaculated all over the side of the house. I was blown away by the feeling so I went back inside (fortunately no one had been watching at the time I did that) and jacked off again in my room. Ok, well, to make a long story short, I would use a towel or shirt to wipe up. Well, I was actually in ballet at the time and did a lot of stretching and I was curious what my cock tasted like, so I bent down and stuck it my mouth and sucked on the last 1-2 inches for a couple minutes and before I knew it I came in my mouth hard. I sat up with a mouth full of cum and ready to spit it out somewhat disgusted and surprisingly liked the taste. LOL it sounds stupid saying this, but I held it in my mouth for about a minute sort of savoring it and suddenly my mother knocked on the door. All I could do was swallow it. So I did. Pretty much from that point on I always came in my mouth and swallowed it and never had to worry about cum rags or towels, etc.

So back to the subject at hand... I mean, I wondered if it was gross, but never really thought it was all that disgusting. It’s not like I’m taking a crap or pissing in my mouth. Cum is not a waste product of the body. Right?

I even shoot in my mouth with my partner in the room and she finds it disgusting. Is it really that disgusting? Do you guys do it? What are your thoughts?

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's unusual when I don't eat my own cum. I suck myself off once or twice a week, and while I'm doing it, I get even more aroused by the anticipation of that sweet, warm, slippery stuff shooting into my mouth. If I'm just giving myself a hand job, I almost always cum in my hand, then slurp it up and savor the texture & taste for about 5-10 minutes before swallowing.

My wife would be aghast if she ever knew anything about this (we've been married over 40 years). On several occasions, I did a threesome with 2 massage parlor girls, who loved to watch me suck myself. I would start coming in my own mouth & after a spurt or two, one of them would take the next few spurts in her mouth, then we'd have a 3-way snowballing session. This was probably the biggest sexual thrill I've had.

D

deleted26275

I've done it a few times, but didn't like it too much. But despite the taste, I want to do it again and again, but fail like 99% of the time. I guess I just need to force myself into it.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The hottest experience I had was back in college. My girlfriend, we had been together for over a year, and she told me to cum inside of her. So I did. I got curious because she told me she had to go to the bathroom and clean up. I was like, no, I will do it. I ate her out, and ate my cum out of her. It was so hot.

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to see my husband shoot in his mouth. We live a BDSM lifestyle and when we are "playing" I always make him lick up his cum. I have had orgasms watching him do it.
I love my own juices too. I always lick my dildo clean and love the cum.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my early teens I woke up a number of times with wet dreams. Determined not to confuse my mother too often with me changing my own sheets, I quickly found out how to stop the wet dreams by discovering masturbation. From the wet dreams, I kinda expected what was going to come out and used my hand to collect it. From there on it was basically the same story - knock on door from someone, no where to hide the cum, so I quickly placed it in my mouth, swallowed and stuck some jeans on before they entered.

Now I prefer to close my eyes and let it ejaculate over my face in the direction of my closed mouth, and then use my tongue to clean up (it's quite big - I can easily touch the lower inside of my nostils).

Reactions: Jaska1984 and LPfan

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have watched people eat their own cum often, but have never done it myself. I do actually want to, but when I lose the will to once I ejaculate. I am determined to one day, to cure my curiosity. And who knows, I may enjoy it.

Reactions: Jaska1984
D

deleted26275

By the way, for those of you that do eat their cum often, how often does it taste bad for you?

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love cum, but my own never satisfies. my precum however, i can't get enough! i had never tasted it until after i had this one bf who would always go mmmmmm each time i'd flex my cock while it was in his mouth. when i asked why he did that, he said that when i flexed my hard cock, he could taste a rush of precum. so next time i was alone i tasted it...wow mmmmmm