• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A question for the guys out there.

I have been shooting in my mouth ever since I was 14. I would say 90% of the time that I stroke on my own I choose to shoot my load in my mouth and swallow.

The history, if it matters is as follows:
(skip to the next paragraph if you don't care)
I started actually ejaculating when I was 13. I was taking a pee outside our house in the side lawn and was whipping off the excess piss (I am uncut) and I began to get hard while whipping it and noticed it felt really good. I kept whipping it and whipping it and within a short period of time I began having contractions and ejaculated all over the side of the house. I was blown away by the feeling so I went back inside (fortunately no one had been watching at the time I did that) and jacked off again in my room. Ok, well, to make a long story short, I would use a towel or shirt to wipe up. Well, I was actually in ballet at the time and did a lot of stretching and I was curious what my cock tasted like, so I bent down and stuck it my mouth and sucked on the last 1-2 inches for a couple minutes and before I knew it I came in my mouth hard. I sat up with a mouth full of cum and ready to spit it out somewhat disgusted and surprisingly liked the taste. LOL it sounds stupid saying this, but I held it in my mouth for about a minute sort of savoring it and suddenly my mother knocked on the door. All I could do was swallow it. So I did. Pretty much from that point on I always came in my mouth and swallowed it and never had to worry about cum rags or towels, etc.

So back to the subject at hand... I mean, I wondered if it was gross, but never really thought it was all that disgusting. It’s not like I’m taking a crap or pissing in my mouth. Cum is not a waste product of the body. Right?

I even shoot in my mouth with my partner in the room and she finds it disgusting. Is it really that disgusting? Do you guys do it? What are your thoughts?

jm1117

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find eating cum highly erotic and do so as often as possible, both my own and male sex partners. I have been fortunate to have been in situations where I was able to eat multiple loads from multiple men in an evening, I can't seem to get enough. I too have jacked off on food and eaten it. Berries are my favorite.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/mineisuncuts-videos.141259/ feel free to check out my video.

pic.jpg

and this is me cleaning out one of my used condoms.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The hottest experience I had was back in college. My girlfriend, we had been together for over a year, and she told me to cum inside of her. So I did. I got curious because she told me she had to go to the bathroom and clean up. I was like, no, I will do it. I ate her out, and ate my cum out of her. It was so hot.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, haven't done it for a while....but yesterday I was at home and I am learning handstand push-ups. And I get excited and my hardon is hitting my belly button super hard and I'm like this is hot. I'm not even touching myself and I was getting harder and pulsing. So, I went with it and decided that if I came I would let it go straight down...and fuck I came and pumped a huge load right into my mouth. And you know what??? It was good..like not bad at all. Hands-free and hot!!!!!!

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting, i love eating others cum, ill devour my precum, but i dont usually eat my own cum. I cum alot though, usually my chest has a few spurts and my belly is covered, and my cum is kinda liquidy, so its hard to scoop up into my mouth and just runs off my body. Tasted it a few times when i shoot into something and drink it. Was ok, kinda salty, but mostly bland. I think i like other guyses because its always thicker.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum is the most sacred and personal thing a male produces. Whether it is my own or that of another guy I ingest the warm male essence released from the phallus knowing that it nourishes me and reinforces my masculine Nature.

I have attempted it many times but always bailed at the last second until a few weeks ago i hadnt cum in 6 days and i was soooooo horny. I managed to literally be able to lick the head of my cock and at that moment cum srarted gushing in my mouth it was so fucking hot. 20 seconds later i just lay there mouth and face literally covered in cum lol

Chi_Guy1986

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey: Let me know what supplements your taking, I am getting older and the well is low :)
Opti-Men multivitamin. More for serious lifters. Has ingredients specifically for male libido/seminal fluid output.

L-citrulline. Helps increase blood flow in general. Rock hard boners from this. Which, in turn, gives me more precum, being more sensitive and worked up.

Pygeum, of course.

Horny Goat Weed. Libido enhancer.

Damiana. Bigger balls, libido enhancer.

I also take an amino acid complex while lifting. Decided to take it after edging for about a half hour last night. I edged for another half hour, and my cock was insanely hard and sensitive. Had more and more precum every time I squeezed some out. Nice and salty.

And my loads have been fucking massive nowadays. Longest orgasm ever last night. My body was shaking for about a half hour after I busted my stack. Felt insane.

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had fun with some twin friends, fucking, sucking, blowing them off and jerking off together.
Sometimes the less dominant one would take the other's cumshot off his stomach and chest, drizzle it with his own shot and lick his fingers clean of their combo jizz and then share the remaining jizz with his brother. Then they'd jerk off again using their combined jizz as lube getting on and in their thick foreskins, spraying out a thick creamy second shot.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's unusual when I don't eat my own cum. I suck myself off once or twice a week, and while I'm doing it, I get even more aroused by the anticipation of that sweet, warm, slippery stuff shooting into my mouth. If I'm just giving myself a hand job, I almost always cum in my hand, then slurp it up and savor the texture & taste for about 5-10 minutes before swallowing.

My wife would be aghast if she ever knew anything about this (we've been married over 40 years). On several occasions, I did a threesome with 2 massage parlor girls, who loved to watch me suck myself. I would start coming in my own mouth & after a spurt or two, one of them would take the next few spurts in her mouth, then we'd have a 3-way snowballing session. This was probably the biggest sexual thrill I've had.

Jakethesnake888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with others that usually after I cum I lose interest in most sexual things, so recently I took some of this thread’s advice. I did it a few weeks ago for the first time when I got extremely horny and felt the need to have my cum on my face and in my mouth. I went into the bathroom and put my legs up on the wall so that my dick was directly above my head and I masturbated. The cum got on my face and chest and a tiny bit next to my mouth that I licked. It actually tasted pretty decent. I tried it again about four more times since but only one other time have I been able to get it near/in my mouth haha. Hopefully one day I’m flexible enough to just cum directly into my mouth.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been eating my own cum since I had my first orgasm. I found it tasted good and it was easier to clean up (no cum rag/sock). I have also eaten it out of girlfriends. I once came on a girl's face and I licked her clean which shocked her because other guys she'd been with freaked out by their own cum.