• No, never, but I think it's hot

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • No, that's discusting

Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

deleted26275

I finally had the balls to taste more than a drop of my semen. It wasn't horribly bad, but it also wasn't the best thing ever. I guess I could see myself doing it again in the near futurel

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I tried it a few days ago, and I have to say I dont know what all the fuss is about! It wasn't a great experience. But then again, maybe I was put off because I knew it was my own and not someone elses ;)

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In Junior High I could suck myself a little and came in my mouth, but I hated the taste and have not done it since. I do like the taste of precum though. I have, however, thought about tasting and swallowing it but by the time I cum I lose the desire. Then I think to myself, ew I almost tasted my cum.

nuboy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't do it all the time but when I'm real horny I can't stop myself I just have to shoot for my mouth. I shoot well over my head most of the time so it just takes some aim and it goes right in my mouth where I like to swish it around before I swallow....Good Stuff!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have eaten my cum before, who hasn't? I don't find it disgusting at all, but I already know what it tastes like so I don't need to eat it anymore. I'm with crowdpleaser. I often wipe up drops of precum with my finger and eat it.

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im still yet to try this, but everytime I want to I just cant bring myself to! Maybe I will one day!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Invariably I self suck, but even if I just jack off I eat my come; I almost begrudge coming in my wife as I miss out after and i think it would freak her out if I went down

Reactions: Jaska1984

D_t5yuoio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im still yet to try this, but everytime I want to I just cant bring myself to! Maybe I will one day!

I'm in the same boat as you Shadow... and I've been on that pinnacle many more years than you, my friend. I have always wondered what it would be like to eat my cum. Sure, I've gotten some residual in my mouth and it didn't taste that unpleasant. When I am extra horny, haven't cum in some time and edge for a long time, I figure "this is it, I feel a big load cumming and today I am gonna suck this down" and it gets me even more excited. But, as soon as I blast that hot thick load into my hands, for some reason the desire to do it completely disappears. Weird huh? I just peg it up to one of those strange psychological things that I may or may not overcum (pardon the pun). But, I am not loosing sleep over it.

God, for some reason I feel like jerking off so bad right now... Hmmm, maybe today will be the day.... LOL!

Reactions: lycraluvr223

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I never thought anyone would have a problem eating their own cum, I understand the issues adn dangers of eating someone else's. I ahve always enjoyed hitting myself right in the kisser with a a good shot and licking my lips clean. It was only a few years ago that I realised how much more I like pre cum, I find it sweeter.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here love the taste of mine. I have allways ate mine.
I collect my big wads in a small glass jar and keep it in the freezer to eat and play with later and used to eat the cum in my buddies rubber the next day after he fucked his wife the night before. I just like to eat cum.

D_t5yuoio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow I never thought anyone would have a problem eating their own cum, I understand the issues adn dangers of eating someone else's. I ahve always enjoyed hitting myself right in the kisser with a a good shot and licking my lips clean. It was only a few years ago that I realised how much more I like pre cum, I find it sweeter.

Oh yea LUVNLG, that's the other weird thing I forgot to mention. I DO absolutely love my precum. When those clear, super-slippery drops pearl out the tip of my cock I greedily lick them down. And yes, I agree, it is like liquid sugar... so sweet. That's why I can't figure out why the desire to eat my cum totally disappears as soon as I shoot.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I love to eat my own cum if not my buddies. My pre-cum is so sweet and I leak a lot of it when edging. Hot-rod what exactly do you do with that jar when it becomes full? Have you applied a few dabs behind your ears before you go out to a bar or club?

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Invariably I self suck, but even if I just jack off I eat my come; I almost begrudge coming in my wife as I miss out after and i think it would freak her out if I went down

I can self suck and I will regularily eat my own precum and cum. Mine does not have much taste.

This is a real turn on when with a woman... I like to shoot my load into her and then watch for it to come out of her (creampie) and then do the clean up gathering it in my mouth and then go for a good french kiss and feed it to her. When she swallows... almost makes me want to immediately fuck and cum again. Not all girls like it but with me they just have to get used to it.

Reactions: Txcowby8