Votes: 39 12.3%
  • No, that's discusting

Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysExploring

Experimental Member
Media
I have found, and this is just me... that I like it under the right circumstances. An example... one time I was with a woman who said she really liked snowballing and wanted to do that with me. We did it, and it was OK, wasn't gross for me... but it sorta felt like the real objective was to get rid of my cum... and having it treated like poison isn't that much of a turn on. But in another setting, I knew a woman who loved kissing after oral with my cum still in her mouth, and while plenty of it ended up in my mouth, she was pretty enthusiastic about getting it all back, often reminding me verbally that she wanted it all back... and in that context, it was mighty hot. So for me it's a "just depends."

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had an Asian guy who was into me controlling him and his oral activities. He came while he was sucking me off and then I blasted all over his chest. He then told me to lick it up and I did. LOL So much for me being in control but it was hot.
The other night I had a guy that was a top (I'm 99% a top) who I let just suck me off and he swallowed every drop but then on the next round I jacked off into his mouth and then we snowballed. HOT again!

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoy shooting on my partners cock and balls and then ill suck and lick my load offof him until he squirts me a mouthful...i also enjoy longedging sessions and spraying a nice facial load....

stretchitout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to pull out just before I have a full climax, squirt a little out on my lovers tit, the scoop it up with my tongue and kiss her. All the women I have done this with really like it. One time recently I did licked it up and spread it on her pussy with my tongue and then licked it off. When I have the big O I kinda loose interest in doing this.

Mo_Jo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have watched people eat their own cum, but have never done it myself. I actually want to, but I lose the will to once I ejaculate. I am determined to in a couple of hours, to cure my curiosity.

Last edited:

Yes. Sometimes, it is the situation of course. I suck me about every day and sometimes twice a day. I'll swallow it occasionally.
6_5by6

kinky_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes cum & precum both are on my menu.

I jack off and put cum in container & freeze it.
Nice to lick and swallow , when the desire cums later.
Tastes sweet.

bathtub12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey. After reading all your stories and most seemed to enjoy it. I thought id give eating my own cum a try. After edging for 3 hours I was ready to explode so I lent back a took every squirt. It was on my face chest hair. But my fav was the bit that went it my mouth. It was the best feeling having my warm creamy cum in my mouth that it got me hard again straight away. It's been an awesome night. Thanks.