Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
it's like diving into a lake... you just gotta make the decision to do it, knowing that you'll have the satisfaction that you conquered that new experience!

Just use the mindset of how erotic it will be to do it to fuel your build-up and then as soon as you stop twitching get down there and do the deed before you totally lose the sexual interest to do it- if you wait 25-30 seconds, your desire might be gone and you might fall asleep :)

Do it a couple times and you might actually start associating the smell/taste with the Orgasm itself!

B_LIPSLICKER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes i also started eat my cum after suck my own from 19 yrs. now i can not suck but i have the practice to drink my cum . some time i mixed with coke or mixed with cake i drink.

WayBeyondSeven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
originalbad is spot-on: i think the taste for cum is a function of how horny you are. that said if i cum before my top i'm always happy to let him finish up in my mouth.

so i'd add another category: "doesn't turn me on". i don't think it's disgusting, i just prefer it when it's another dudes.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ok.. i have been curious about this for a while now... i have tasted my own cum in my wifes kisses after oral but... tonight i figured - if she likes it and swallows it isnt it only fair i know what it tastes like? time for the real thing... finish off my solo mission and straight to my mouth - it wasnt half bad! hmmm.. have i discovered a new thing?? this could add a whole new ending to my wifes and my lovemaking!! gotta love new discoveries!

JO_Bud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have to say I'm not into eating my own, but I'll take another guy's load if I"m really horned up and into him. Especially if he's a little dominant. But for my own, once I unload, that horny high begins to dissipate and the desire to lap it up is gone.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eating my own always seems like a great idea when I'm horned up... bug as soon as I've shot my load I lose the enthusiasm.
The simple solution is just to never cum.:biggrin1:
Has anyone tried edging and perhaps sampling yourself from that? That way you don't lose the urge to try it because you're stringing your orgasm along. Just a thought...

B_NJfuncpl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have and enjoy it. But the best was I got to eat my GF's creampie after watching her get fucked by one of our friends.

OriginalBad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The simple solution is just to never cum.:biggrin1:
Has anyone tried edging and perhaps sampling yourself from that? That way you don't lose the urge to try it because you're stringing your orgasm along. Just a thought...

I do this all the time. I LOVE the taste of my precum, I eat up as much as I can, but I have to cum at some point, and when I do, I just can't eat it.