Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can get the head in my mouth,when I was in sports and a lot leaner and flexible I could really get it good in my mouth. I've swallowed a handful of times but really have to be be in the mood and commit that I'm taking it and not backing out right at the last second! Lol

How do you get your cock in your mouth I do yoga pretty flexible and have 8 inches but I'm like 4 inches away from getting it in my mouth

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
After I cum, I have no desire to eat it. I have tried to eat it a few times by flipping my legs over my head and jacking off into my mouth, but I didn't particularly like the taste. It was ok, but not something I would look forward to.

I do enjoy swallowing my partner's cum, though. Not really tasting it, but letting him shoot it down my throat and swallowing it. I will sometimes suck it off the tip of his cock too.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what's the reaction from the people that blow you; do they swallow your load?

But I take your point. How can I expect a woman (or man, I guess) to enjoy swallowing my load if I wouldn't do so myself? The answer is that I don't demand, assume or expect that a partner wants to taste/swallow my cum. Sure, it's nice when it happens, but it's not a prerequisite. I get it that a hell of a lot of people enjoy the taste/sensation/whatever, but it doesn't float my boat and I have no quarrel if it's not my partner's cup of tea either.

Reactions: headhunted_

Snsual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm strait and I enjoy cumming into my mouth sometimes. Knowing someone is watching me is a big turn on.

Reactions: nicnic