Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8Skr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have eaten my cum before, who hasn't? I don't find it disgusting at all, but I already know what it tastes like so I don't need to eat it anymore. I'm with crowdpleaser. I often wipe up drops of precum with my finger and eat it.
Yeah, it's hot when a guy licks up his precum showing off. Several times I have lucked out and a guy has wiped precum off his cockhead and offered it to me. Taking a man's juice is very erotic for me.

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, it's hot when a guy licks up his precum showing off. Several times I have lucked out and a guy has wiped precum off his cockhead and offered it to me. Taking a man's juice is very erotic for me.
Occasionally when im in the mood ill shoot my load straight up and give myself a facial and enjoy some my juice.

simplotic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not understand this.... cum doesn't even taste that good (whether make or female)...
I think its just something that turns some on and not others. A lot of people think its hot i can give myself a a facial.

I have attempted it many times but always bailed at the last second until a few weeks ago i hadnt cum in 6 days and i was soooooo horny. I managed to literally be able to lick the head of my cock and at that moment cum srarted gushing in my mouth it was so fucking hot. 20 seconds later i just lay there mouth and face literally covered in cum lol

fanofboobs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have attempted it many times but always bailed at the last second until a few weeks ago i hadnt cum in 6 days and i was soooooo horny. I managed to literally be able to lick the head of my cock and at that moment cum srarted gushing in my mouth it was so fucking hot. 20 seconds later i just lay there mouth and face literally covered in cum lol

That reminds me of a time in college when I woke up in the middle of the night REALLY horny. I was on the top bunk so I used the ceiling for leverage with my legs, put my dick in my mouth, and started stroking.
I quickly shot a big load.

Years later I still vividly remember the incredible feeling of hot cum shooting in my mouth.

D

deleted1039177

I eat my own maybe half the time I jack off. Easiest way to do it is to jack with legs over my head and aim cock right into my mouth for a direct deposit. Otherwise I just lick my fingers clean when I shoot the old fashioned way.

Truckin horny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have ate my cum and others cum, if u drink some pinapple juice or something sweet about an hr b4 u jerk or bust a nut ur cum has a sweeter taste to it!

It all depends what u eat and do b4 u bust a nut, if u do popers it tastes like that, that is why I prefer to suck off ppl that don't smoke or do drugs!

Cum is awesome and love it!

Reactions: DSF140
D

deleted1038553

Eating your own can be pretty hot. My first time was in bed with my legs over my head and feet on the wall behind me. I just laid like that stroking until I hit the spot and started splatting nut on my own face. I caught a couple of squirts right across my tongue and in my mouth and it was a huge turn on. Now I try to get the entire load in my mouth every time or just nut in a shot glass and swallow the entire load like that.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the taste of my cum. It has a sweet taste to it. Maybe because I don't smoke or drink. Not sure why. I do love taking a guy's load. Every guy's cum taste a little different. So hot feeling it shoot in my mouth and knowing that I brought him to climax. I do find that I have to shoot directly into my mouth to really get excited about eating my cum.

Reactions: cumdrinkr

Been doing it for a while now. When im really horny i stop jerking right before i climax. That way i shoot a full cumload in a glass without actually losing my horny mood:) Then i poor the cum in my mouth and start jerking again with my mouth full. So hot:)

forefox

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i absolutely love to do this! I can't quite get it in my mouth but my tongue and lips can reach the tip of my cock and i can shoot the cum right into my mouth and it is just the best!!

Reactions: Irgendwer2424

Oh yes, because I am a big shooter I can shoot my load right into my mouth.