Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I have done a lot over the years was to just hold my fingers together very tight (of my free hand) so no cum slips from between them and let the cum spurt out of my cock and onto my fingers, then just move my fingers to my mouth. My other hand is still busy :)

wezenjuus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for those struggling, if I may add a few "cents"
if masturbating - shoot it in your free hand and lick it off - don't even look @ it just do it, after you've done this a few times it will get easier
if you have a really great relationship have your partner "make" you eat out of her - very hot
trouble with the bleachy chemical taste or smell - either eat a lot of pineapple or take pineapple extract supplement daily (bromelain)
it's good for other things too
pre-cum and cum - 2 different things different glands in action - precum is sweet and used to correct the ph of any urine traces b4 the swimmers splash through
have fun
Weze

I posted this on another thread, but it also applies here...
If I have the urge to lick it up (and I do often it seems), I tend to edge for an hour or so and get myself to the point where it starts to flow out and just before the point of no return. At this moment, I'm just starting to feel the high of the orgasm, while not quite yet. Then I'll scoop it up as it slowly starts flowing and lick it off my fingers. My cum tastes amazing.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I posted this on another thread, but it also applies here...
If I have the urge to lick it up (and I do often it seems), I tend to edge for an hour or so and get myself to the point where it starts to flow out and just before the point of no return. At this moment, I'm just starting to feel the high of the orgasm, while not quite yet. Then I'll scoop it up as it slowly starts flowing and lick it off my fingers. My cum tastes amazing.

I concur. I don't know if it's because you haven't had a total orgasm yet or there is something different about the cum (it's more liquid at this point instead of "globby" and I think it tastes better) but I love it. And then if I decide to full-on cum, the orgasm is explosive.

Reactions: DSF140