Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting, i love eating others cum, ill devour my precum, but i dont usually eat my own cum. I cum alot though, usually my chest has a few spurts and my belly is covered, and my cum is kinda liquidy, so its hard to scoop up into my mouth and just runs off my body. Tasted it a few times when i shoot into something and drink it. Was ok, kinda salty, but mostly bland. I think i like other guyses because its always thicker.

Just works for me when my gf is there. She watches me shoot it in my own mouth or i clean her tits after I cum on them. Or we just swap.

Even at age 45 I cum so hard that it always hits my face when jacking off at least twice. And then my chest is literally covered in spunk. I hate the taste but love that at my age I still have such huge cum shots. When I fuck my wife there’s always a huge mess but I have never wanted to go back down on her. I think I might have hypospermia. Never measured the volume but it’s a lot of semen for someone my age.

Reactions: cherryboom66

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum is the most sacred and personal thing a male produces. Whether it is my own or that of another guy I ingest the warm male essence released from the phallus knowing that it nourishes me and reinforces my masculine Nature.